Need help choosing a wheel color.

Akira.

:
2013 Mazda CX-5 touring, 2014 Mazda 6 I touring
I have a white 6 and im looking to paint the wheels. Unsure really in what color I want to go with. I had the speed 3 before black with purple wheels and looked amazingly sexy. Kinda wanting to go with the same originality with the 6 but nothing too crazy. Any ideas? And could any one photo shop?

Color choices so far.
1. Gold
2. Matalic Black
3. Gunmetal gray
4. White

Actually painted the wheels matalic black over the weekend with the rear chrome piece black.

Actually painted the wheels matalic black over the weekend with the rear chrome piece black.

post pics of your car, i got the white 6 as well and wanted to plasti dip my wheels.

did u plasti dip ur wheels?

I will post pics hopefully today.
I actually did matalic black over plasti dip with clear coat.

Here's mine on black with machined edges.[video]https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=BC0ED26F7C3472E5!328&authkey=!AH3LPsJF8vLbFo0&v=3[/video]

Looks great, nice choice of wheels. I have 20s on mine and I hate how tiny the brake rotors look now...especially the rear!
Looks real nice lowered.

Thanks. Now I can only hope someone makes some rear camber arms for these as mine is off a little after alignment. surprisingly, the front camber is within specs!

Akira, if you want something dramatic you should go for a polished copper or similar. That would be sick on a white 6! I'm going for a dark clear over brushed aluminum on my Reflex Blue.

Back