505 Cold Air Box GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Jaysanooch (Full 3" kit)
2. Circuit (N/A, full CAB kit, custom cutout for amp power wire) - PM sent
3. Mazdaspeed2oo35 - 4 Box, Turbo to Box 4Pipe, Blue Humps, catch can nipple on pipe etc. No Intake Filter.
4. 2.0t03speed - 3" box
5. dmention7 - Full MSP kit
6.IshSonP5 - 3" Box Only
7. Kiamors - 3" Box with blue filter.
8. 31R- 3" Full C.A.B kit for MSP GT28RS w/ 1inch nipple. (will paypal money sometime this week!)
9. mp5stephen - 3" piping + box for N/A.
10. Destineal - 3" Box only
11. bwalt - 3" box
12. RX - still deciding

1. Jaysanooch (custom 3" kit) *Deposit Paid*
2. Circuit (custom N/A kit) *Deposit Paid*
3. mp5stephen (custom N/A kit) *Deposit Paid*
4. Mazdaspeed2oo35 (custom 4" kit)
5. 2.0t03speed - 3" box
6. dmention7 - Full MSP kit
7. IshSonP5 - 3" Box Only
8. Kiamors - 3" Box with blue filter.
9. 31R- 3" Full C.A.B kit for MSP GT28RS w/ 1inch nipple. (will paypal money sometime this week!)
11. bwalt - 3" box
12. RX - still deciding

Last edited:
1. Jaysanooch (custom 3" kit) *Deposit Paid*
2. Circuit (custom N/A kit) *Deposit Paid*
3. mp5stephen - 3" piping + box for N/A. *Deposit Paid*
4. Mazdaspeed2oo35 - 4 Box, Turbo to Box 4Pipe, Blue Humps, catch can nipple on pipe etc. No Intake Filter.
5. 2.0t03speed - 3" box
6. dmention7 - Full MSP kit
7.IshSonP5 - 3" Box Only
8. Kiamors - 3" Box with blue filter.
9. 31R- 3" Full C.A.B kit for MSP GT28RS w/ 1inch nipple. (will paypal money sometime this week!)
11. bwalt - 3" box
12. RX - still deciding
13. Lewis7789 - 3" box only without A/C line cutout if possible

i spend way too much of my money recently....(coffee)

not sure if i wanna get this now or wait lil longer =,=|||

Do it now!!!

lol with the shipping cost it would cost me $335-340 to ship to canada right? and possible import tax... my skinny wallet is really hurting XD

i am in i guess, since u guys still need 3more to start production, i'll wait lil longer to get my deposit in

It's a no-go for me!

I have to opt out. I just lost my job and acquired a $300 traffic ticket.(five-0) I'm in a deeeeeep s*** hole right now.(nervous) I already messaged 505zoom, but if he doesn't get my message first, he'll see this.:'(

This sucks so bad.(sad2)

If I can get a job, and he's still selling these, I'll come back.

I have a feeling you'll have plenty of time to find a new job before these are being produced. ;)

I'm in the same boat. I just got a new job and had to move so I'm going to have to hold off a little bit longer until I can put my deposit down. I expect that come tax time we might get the extra people we need.

Sorry guys. I found my best friend dead in his house this past weekend and I've been going through the week from hell trying to get everything taken care of with his family. I have the finished production piece here but just haven't had a chance to put it in the car and snap pics. I'll be getting back home on Monday and this airbox is at the top of my list. Hopefully some finished pics will stoke the fire a little and get us the rest of the way there on deposits. I'd like to get this project done ASAP. Thanks guys.

-Rich

Really sorry to hear that! I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you/his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back