iPAD 2 and bluetooth

So a friend of my bought the 2012 mz3 speed and he had asked me to help him out to set up his droid phone and icrap i mean iPAD so android works fine connects to bluetooth voice works everything works including playback on his android phone. But when i connect his iPAD bluetooth can't find the ipad or vice versa. as far as i know ipad2 supports a2dp so why is the damn thing cannot connect or the radio detect the iCRAP 2?

Are you certain you're going through the correct pairing procedure? I've done a iPAD once before, just like the iPHONE.

That iPad's obviously a substandard POS. Definitely not good enough for you. I'll be glad to take that problem off your hands. (idhitit)

Head to your dealer and see if they can get it to connect.

Did you get this to work?? I assume that you are trying to have both devices connected at the same time? It is possible to do this. First pair both devices to the 3. Then, press the voice button on the steering wheel. You want to select setup, and then change music player. Select the iPad as your music player. Should be good to go after that.

Back