the Stance Thread v2.0

IMAG0386-1.jpg

on the way to moar low later...

I love the color 719prottege, looks great!

Lax's fitment >>>> shavi's IMO ... because no crazy flare. LOVE IT.

And thanks! I kind of miss the Blitz now that they are traded away, but can't wait for my Volks to come in.

Venom - looking awesome too!

no comment, except for thanks for the compliment :)

Def. not my 'lifestyle' but I do like to look at the pics and see some of the crazy s*** you guys do. Gotta say that Circuit has always been one of my faves....so clean and simple, yet not. And love the 5 Venom.....great color choice! That's enough banter out of me, back to looking at the pics.

Def. not my 'lifestyle' but I do like to look at the pics and see some of the crazy s*** you guys do. Gotta say that Circuit has always been one of my faves....so clean and simple, yet not. And love the 5 Venom.....great color choice! That's enough banter out of me, back to looking at the pics.

Thank you kind sir.

Wheels will be done next week, so I should have them by next weekend. Super excited. If only I had a 3, so I could step them to 18 like pictured below (yes these are my faces on a random 18" step lip)

407552_363983240282824_144544085560075_1696071_1616992289_n.jpg

Damn I like what's happended here lately.

Circuit, always loved your car. Clean as hell. Crispy. Looking forward to seeing the Volks myself.

Venom, you did what I've been wanting to do to a 5 for the longest time, if I ever get one lol. Dope as hell. Love that color happy night shot!

Lax, I dig that new setup. I felt sketchy with just the wheel teaser, but seeing them on the car in good pics, job well done sir.

Familia, the pull looks much better. Try to smooth it out a bit so there's not such a hard angle on the flare at the end. And now with that aggressive of a pull, joo need to slam that b**** mang!

I can't wait ^

+1. Cant wait to see those pics circuit!

Me neither!

uhm this is my car bud. lol and shavi got those pics for the MF fb from me/ me whoring them.

circuit i hope they will be white :)

Unfortunately not :( I wanted to keep the original diamond finish faces so they will look just like that

Circuit, always loved your car. Clean as hell. Crispy. Looking forward to seeing the Volks myself.

Thanks!

:D

Venom, you did what I've been wanting to do to a 5 for the longest time, if I ever get one lol. Dope as hell. Love that color happy night shot!

Lax, I dig that new setup. I felt sketchy with just the wheel teaser, but seeing them on the car in good pics, job well done sir.

Familia, the pull looks much better. Try to smooth it out a bit so there's not such a hard angle on the flare at the end. And now with that aggressive of a pull, joo need to slam that b**** mang!

Thank you very much my friend, i'm a big fan of your ride too. Loving the stance and color combo. :D

Latest posts

Back