2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT looking to trade for P5

JerseyTuscani

:
2008 Trailblazer SS, 2004 Hyundai Tiburon
I'm looking to sell or possibly trade my 2004 Hyundai Tiburon for a Mazda Protege5. I was looking to purchase a P5 for a second car so I could build up my Tiburon but ended up purchasing a Trailblazer SS instead. I longer need the Tiburon however my gf is looking for a car so I decided to sell or trade my Tiburon for her to have a nice car. I am the original owner of the car and it is my pride and joy, however I can't have 2 toy cars and leave my gf with no car especially with her driving my son around. I live in South Jersey, so I'm pretty close to Philly and other neighboring cities. If anyone is interested in trading, it would have to be an automatic p5 *sorry my gf doesn't know or want to learn how to drive stick*...lol. Depending on the condition and mileage of the car I'd consider a straight trade or trade plus cash. I do have the title in hand and it is clean. If you have any questions it would probably be easier to text me at 856-625-0747 or email me at enrique.pagan.jr@gmail.com. I will answer any questions you have.
Here is a brief rundown on what i have on the car:
Mod List:
Performance:
Injen Cold Air Intake
ARK Headers
Magnaflow Hi-Flow Cat
GReddy Evo 2 Knock-off Exhaust
Road Race Motorsports Supercharger Strut Bar
Road Race Motorsports Rear Strut Bar
SSP Transmission Cooler
CD Phenolic Intake Manifold Spacer
Weapon-R Engine Damper
Apex'i Neo Fuel Tuner
KYB Struts
ARK Springs

Audio/Video:
Rockford-Fosgate 2-way Speakers
Kenwood Excelon 4693 Three Way Rear Speakers
Viper 2-way alarm

Appearance:
Two-Seater Conversion
KDM Autolight Switch
07 Metallic Interior Door Handles
KDM Chrome Door Handles
06 Vent Rings
Autoring Shift Plate
Tuscani Mission Plate
06 Metal Door Grips
Steering Wheel Emblem
KDM Passenger Side Cupholder
Tuscani KDM Door Sills
Metal Door Panel Inserts
KDM Aluminum Pedals
IMFAR Racing Temp/Fuel Ring
06 Shift Knob
F/L Center Console Fascia
06 Gills
06 Tiburon GT Limited Sidemarkers
Diode Dynamics 6k HID Kit
Aluminum Fuel Door
06 Headlights
06 Tailights
Tuscani KDM Badges
5% Limo Tint Rear Windows
20% Tint Front Windows
GReddy Radiator Cap
Injen Oil Cap
Metal Temp Dial Rings
06 Front Bumper
Painted Rear Diffuser
MotoRing Instrumental Panel Rings
System Upgrade Ignition Plate
Special Edition Black & Red Leather Seats with Mesh Inserts
18" Kyowa KR-628 Evolve Time Attack Wheels mounted on 225/40/R18 Nitto Neo-Gen Tires.
Car inspected to 6/2012

The bads:
CEL due to headers
No backseat

P5110031.jpg

P5110029.jpg

P5110027.jpg

P5110024.jpg

IMG-20111208-00039.jpg

Last edited:
my car before the mazda6 was a tibby. i was pretty active on the hyundai forums back then too. and even a admin at one of them. i do miss my tibby. but havent regretted the mazda in any way!

yeah i will def miss the tiburon especially with all the work I put into it, however it's not a car I would like my gf driving around with her son around, so she's been driving the Trailblazer SS and I'm stuck driving the Tiburon...lol

sorry for the late response, it's an automatic with about 125k miles on it. its my daily driver right now as my girl is driving the SS. So the miles will go up

Back