Anybody have P5 false floor audio pics/any pics of this build finished?

canadian357

:
2003 Protege5, 1987 Honda Accord Type-R(rice)
I got bored and searched the forums for a type of paint to match laser blue that didn't seem to rape my wallet sans lube so badly ($35/can, roughly 220 grams) and I came across a picture of an audio build I liked. I'm trying to do a false floor, I just wanna make it a little different. Does anyone have ideas?

Also, does anyone have pictures of this completed? I love how it looks in this shot:

IMG_3063.jpg

EDIT: The pic is from chulyer1

Traffic on the site is usually better in the mornings.

I havent seen that setup before but i think it would look good finished.

I've had a few false floors with different gear in them in the car over the past summer.. (change gear a lot) i always found that i had to compromise on something to get what i wanted.. but yet again I'm building another one for the car next month with all new gear..

that was sprayed with the duplicolor metalcast paint IIRC, i have the build thread saved at home on the computer but ill see if i can find it again

IMG_11_3298.jpg

EDIT found the link

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum...first-4-way-active-installation-progress.html

Last edited:
I'll be doing a false floor soon as well. I just wanted to raise the floor up even with the seats though, and give more support over the spare tire area...mine is sagging real bad there. I might mount my amp under there too.

I found one build thread that I liked, I'll have to post the link tonight when I get home.

Just went through his whole build thread... the man's got some skills. I am so buying a router today.

Haha...yea, I need some wood tools as well. I'm not hand sawing all that wood! (that's the extent of my wood tools. lol)

Haha...yea, I need some wood tools as well. I'm not hand sawing all that wood! (that's the extent of my wood tools. lol)

Hahaha. I one up you only by owning a dremel and a 500 year old black and decker jigsaw.

Yup, you've got me beat! The saw set I have was $5 from a low budget grocery store "novelty" isle as well...hahaha

Back