The MOST amazing thing ever!! post your experience too.!

spdjnke

:
08.5 CWP Speed3 GT (sold)
Alright so I just wanted to share with all other members on the board, I HAVE NOT experienced this EVER being in the import community since 1992 until yesterday. I have to say Member : Driver311 is simply the most amazing member I have come across!! bar none!! So the story goes like this....he buys a product from me and we come to an agreement on the price of the item shipped! well I go to send the items and it ended up costing alot more then anticipated and I really regretted selling the item, needless to say can you believe what happens next???????????? DRIVER311 sends me a PM and says I'm going to send you X$$ more to help cover some more of the shipping just to be a good sport!!! I WAS FLOORED!! I simply CANNOT believe that there are still honest and fair members like him...and I just wanted to share this with everyone...AND NO this does not mean you can ask him for more MULA next time he buys something from you!! ONLY thing I can say is THANKS DRIVER311 for being an amazing and fair individual!!

NOW if you have a amazing story like this with another member PLEASE share.

I'm PM'd lara about independant fogs and she helped me get the right wire spliced

If I have to diffuse a bomb in the future, I will PM her again

Thats awesome man, you don't find to many people willing to do that these days. Cheers to driver311 for keeping it real and honest!!

Latest posts

Back