Autox Renegade Oct 23

Awsome

I had a great time at the meet. Felt bad about beating on my car, but it handled it well. I will be there next year.
1st run was 1:51 ended the day with 1:36 & 1:34 clean, plenty of room for improvment. Bob was a great help as an instructor.
Looking forward to competing with James & Jenn next year(cool)
Hopfully I will get to the CLEAN MEET

Thanks again Bruce, your car felt great!

Drove Matt Shoops M3 in the afternoon and that was awesome. Got down to a 1:18 something, wish I had a full day of it definetly would have gotten faster. See everybody at the Banquet.

Great last day yesterday. Awesome finish to the year. Bob was able to get a run in my car @1:18. Best I could do was 1:20.7. We even got Wayne to run for the day. Looks like he had a good time I hope. Fun seeing everyone. I will miss this.

Well Bruce like I said you're always welcome to stay at my place next year if you ever want to come up for a few events or something. Thanks again for letting me use your car. I was down to a low 1'19. Bagged a 1'21 in Oleg's car, man the suspension feels awesome in that thing. Unfortunately couldn't take out this guys (who was really cool btw) S2000 that was setup pretty nicely. His sparco seats were setup and never moved so they couldn't slide forward. :/ so I could barely touch the pedals.

No problem Marx and thanks for the offer. We will have to see.

Also to mention Mike showed with his new/old Miata. Looks nice, but needs new tires and suspension lol. Nice to see you MIke.

No problem Marx and thanks for the offer. We will have to see.

Also to mention Mike showed with his new/old Miata. Looks nice, but needs new tires and suspension lol. Nice to see you MIke.

Yeah, nice seeing you guys again, and had a fantastic time running the Miata. Should have bought one back when I started looking. Ah well, future looks up though :)

Back