Mazdas247.com Official Mazda of the Month (August)

FrankenProbe, Huge respect for your transformation of the 323.

I totally agree with you that any car that someone puts effort into deserves an appreciation. Again, congrats on the win as you deserve it!

Congrats .. And WOW!! That's very interesting

congrats to a great guy, and the recognition he deserved for an amazing build. Not to take away from it, but there is much more that this builder has to offer. I would keep an eye out for upcoming entries. :)

Herblenny, you have gotten my vote on many occasions. I'm a big fan of your car and all the hard work put into it. That and I am just a sucker for big curvy hips. There's something to be said about a lady with curves. lol

Awesome!!! I love to see when the little guys (not you personaly, but your car) come up big for the win. Without the older models out there, we wouldn't have the newer models running around! Anyways well deserved. GODSPEED.

Last edited:
Wow... well done sir. Looking great. I love that color because (shhh...) I'm going MINI when I return stateside.

However, I want to ask, what was the cost (roughly) of doing a RHD swap? Worth it? Did you do all the work yourself?

Being overseas, I'm getting used to RHD and getting it in the states is impossible.

Your mission is accomplished!

When i first saw the MOTM and pix i thought 'nice, clean car. That's nice. They showed love to the older models...'

THEN as i read the description below the picture i had to keep scrolling back up to see all i had missed!

Oo

Great project start-to-finish.

Congratulations!

Congrats and well deserved win. That 323 is clean and it's obvious a lot of blood, sweat, tears and passion were involved in the restoration.

Latest posts

Back