xDJ DUBx's 94 PZ NA8C

Good s***, 2 Corbeau A4 Seats, 2 Corbeau 4-Point Harness Belts, 2 Corbeau Harness Pads, Driver Side Miata Mounting Bracket and Passenger Side Miata Mounting Bracket shipped w/tax out of San Diego is $1045.52

The only thing I'll need outside of that is the $150 harness bar then bam, done. Pretty ******* good considering I was looking at $1200 for just the sparco seats. lol. You saved me a ton of money UC ;)

Good s***, 2 Corbeau A4 Seats, 2 Corbeau 4-Point Harness Belts, 2 Corbeau Harness Pads, Driver Side Miata Mounting Bracket and Passenger Side Miata Mounting Bracket shipped w/tax out of San Diego is $1045.52

The only thing I'll need outside of that is the $150 harness bar then bam, done. Pretty ******* good considering I was looking at $1200 for just the sparco seats. lol. You saved me a ton of money UC ;)

this is good to hear. pics of the seats, i might look into a new set of racing seats.

I'm getting the pads in red too :)

corbeau_a4_with_harness_belts.jpg

(doh). the moment i saw he wanted a4 i went on the website and saw em to see. u need to take some initiative.

remember that since you drop the top the black seats will have sun fade quicker than hard top cars. and also the seats will gain more attention. so i think either silver or black would look good. but silvers color would last longer,

remember that since you drop the top the black seats will have sun fade quicker than hard top cars. and also the seats will gain more attention. so i think either silver or black would look good. but silvers color would last longer,

No matter the color the sun will fade the seats except silver which once again, is too bland for my tastes but I don't see how a hardtop can save fade more than a soft top can? Thought it can add security..

As of now, the 3k from the protege will be spent on the seat/harness setup, hardtop and clutch/flywheel w/ motor mounts.

about the hard top im saying that with the top down there will be no shade to make the color last longer.

What do you guys think would look better, red accents or blue? Its not gonna be much but the pads, steering wheel stiching, shift boot stiching and maybe a few other little things will be either blue or red, just to give a subtle touch of contrast. I just don't know what would look better.

3.inchOnSeat-BluePad-SR-L.jpg

NeoEagle_34_b.jpg

3.inchOnSeat-RedPad-SR-L.jpg

PSN-6497-35-2090_B.jpg

Back