sway bar/endlink question

gudzspeed3

:
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
so i installed cobb front and rear sway bars and i was told i should get better endlinks. where can i order beefier/stronger ones?
and second question: when i drive around the car feels great but when i go over speed bumps you can hear something squeak crazy loud each time the front then rear wheels roll over the bumps. i greased it up and it still squeaks.. it kinda sounds like when u open a squeaky door with that loud deep squeak not like a mouse squeaking or something lol

please help!

i already did that and it didnt help... plus its been like a week and a half and its annoying the s*** out of me

i already did that and it didnt help... plus its been like a week and a half and its annoying the s*** out of me

It takes a while for the grease/bushings to break-in. My Progress RSB did the same thing, it's about a week and it's starting to quiet down a bit. I don't have any experience with the FSB though since I'm not sure if any of them will fit a 2nd gen yet.

It takes a while for the grease/bushings to break-in. My Progress RSB did the same thing, it's about a week and it's starting to quiet down a bit. I don't have any experience with the FSB though since I'm not sure if any of them will fit a 2nd gen yet.

well ive had them on for over a month and a half now and the squeaking only started after it rained... i mean i did have the initial squeak when i first installed them, and it went away and now this new squeak started...

bump, anyone have any suggestions?

If it only happened after the rain, did your car go through water? Maybe there wasn't enough grease in the bushings and some was washed away perhaps? Also moisture/temperature can affect bushings and how they perform. Have you put it on a lift/jacks and checked things out?

If it only happened after the rain, did your car go through water? Maybe there wasn't enough grease in the bushings and some was washed away perhaps? Also moisture/temperature can affect bushings and how they perform. Have you put it on a lift/jacks and checked things out?

yeah it was on a lift and everything seemed fine.. re-greased it and the squeaking continued..i mean i dont drive thru big puddles and rivers lol but it was raining again.. its really annoying and embarrassing..

yeah it was on a lift and everything seemed fine.. re-greased it and the squeaking continued..i mean i dont drive thru big puddles and rivers lol but it was raining again.. its really annoying and embarrassing..

Have you talked to Cobb yet? They are very helpful and might be able to give you some insight as to what's going on. Be sure to give them as much detail as possible to better assist you.

Back