WTB: P5 Pass headlight, pass front fender, front bumper (the more silver the better)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
Mazda Protege 5
Well, the day has finally come. 8 years of driving and I finally hit something enough to do some body damage. Was backing out of a parking lot and not paying attention to the front and ended up skimming the front bumper and front fender on a metal parking pylon.

Looks that I am going to have to replace the front passenger fender, passenger headlight, and front bumper.

The car is a 2002 P5 so no little turn signals on the fenders. Silver color would be awesome, but I am willing to have it repainted if the parts are in good condition.

I am located in Atlanta, GA and willing to drive a bit for a good deal. Probably going to get it repaired in Detroit, MI when I go home for break so anything near there is a possibility too.

Thanks,
-John

i have an extra set of headlights at home for the P5, though im not sure which side good, on had something wrong with it.. im colorado and will be home next tues, if you pm me tuesday/weds, i can find out if i have a good unit for you..

so i need to check for that headlight for you, but i did just buy a parts car yesterday, if was a front end fire, the fenders are burt but fine, if you want one, it can be ready for paint with very little work.. ill just give it to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back