Wheel Spacers

Eibach makes some great and beautifully cnc machined spacers, im running 30mm spacers on my offroad truck, the way eibach sets it up, i retained my stock lug studs, no need for extended studs or anything funky. they cost me around 120 for a set of 2 spacers.
I highly rec them, many options with them
when i googled them just now autoanything has em cheap

Last edited:
Eibach makes some great and beautifully cnc machined spacers, im running 30mm spacers on my offroad truck, the way eibach sets it up, i retained my stock lug studs, no need for extended studs or anything funky. they cost me around 120 for a set of 2 spacers.
I highly rec them, many options with them
when i googled them just now autoanything has em cheap

Yep... those are like the Ichiba Version 2. But to use them your spacer must be at least 20mm, I believe, so your stock studs and lugnuts set down inside the spacer so it will still mount flush. No way to use them when only going out 5 to 10mm.

any updates on this? looking for some 10mm spacers

Yeah, what you have to do is buy a set of spacers that come with extended studs and throw them on. You just slide the spacer on over the studs and then the wheel on top of that. If you go back to a set of wheels (like I do for winter) which have a larger offset (stock RH's = +55mm, snow wheels = +45mm) you need to take the spacer off and make sure you have open-ended lug nuts and a deep socket to put on.

Looks like spacers for all 4 corners is going to run between $200-300

Yeah, what you have to do is buy a set of spacers that come with extended studs and throw them on. You just slide the spacer on over the studs and then the wheel on top of that. If you go back to a set of wheels (like I do for winter) which have a larger offset (stock RH's = +55mm, snow wheels = +45mm) you need to take the spacer off and make sure you have open-ended lug nuts and a deep socket to put on.

Looks like spacers for all 4 corners is going to run between $200-300

so would I have to run open ended lug nuts on the RH with the 10mm spacer? or thats just if I go back to steeli/snow wheels, since I live down south, we really dont get heavy snow here lol... thanks for the info FlyinHawaiian

its cool dude. If you get the 10mm spacer, you can use the stock lugs. Its only if you go to something with an offset larger than +55mm.

its cool dude. If you get the 10mm spacer, you can use the stock lugs. Its only if you go to something with an offset larger than +55mm.

Just to clarify... if you use the 10mm spacers to mount your 55mm offset stock wheels, you WILL need to replace your stock lugs (the threaded "bolts") with longer extended lugs. But you will be able to use your stock lugnuts. If you later change your wheels out to wheels with a LOWER offset (45mm for example) then you will need to use an extended lugnut or go back to your shorter oem lugs, which I would not recommend doing as the holes in your hubs that they press into will get sloppy if you change them out too often.

Just to clarify... if you use the 10mm spacers to mount your 55mm offset stock wheels, you WILL need to replace your stock lugs (the threaded "bolts") with longer extended lugs. But you will be able to use your stock lugnuts. If you later change your wheels out to wheels with a LOWER offset (45mm for example) then you will need to use an extended lugnut or go back to your shorter oem lugs, which I would not recommend doing as the holes in your hubs that they press into will get sloppy if you change them out too often.

Understood. Looks like I'll have to add some RAYS flat-black extended lugs to the order. ;)

Does anyone now wats the offset on our stock racing harts?

+55mm. The 10mm spacer will bring that offset to +45mm. I think I read that +42mm is about the furthest we can go without negative camber or rolling the fenders...

Understood. Looks like I'll have to add some RAYS flat-black extended lugs to the order. ;)

+55mm. The 10mm spacer will bring that offset to +45mm. I think I read that +42mm is about the furthest we can go without negative camber or rolling the fenders...

oh man all this +45 +55 gets confusing lol.. I dont know what I should do, Since Im sure the Rotora big brake kit I bought wont clear the racing hart :(

Just got mine!
ichiba2.jpg

ichiba1.jpg

HUBCENTRIC FTW!

On the note of studs, how exactly do you replace them? I've never really looked into it, so how time consuming is it?

On the note of studs, how exactly do you replace them? I've never really looked into it, so how time consuming is it?

u just hammer the old ones out, put the new ones in and put a metal spacer, or anything u want, in between a generic steel lug (the ones that come with steel wheels, they have a flat side on one side) and use a impact to pull the lug through, really pretty easy

thats how i did 2 off mine when they snapped/stripped

Please do a "HOW-TO" on installing the new studs when you get around to them please. I'd love to learn from your mistakes... (crazy)

I'd be happy to, but it will be a while. I got these to run my summer wheel and tire setup. My winter wheels are already @ 45mm offset. It'll prolly be at least two months before I get to it.

just to clarify the clarification! the offset of your wheel has nothing to do with which lugs or studs you use.

extended studs + spacers = normal lugs

extended studs + no spacer = open ended/extended lugs

stock studs + spacers = sketchy no matter what lugs you've got!

obviously the spacer is just there to lower the offset of the wheel. regardless of the offset you just need the right combo of studs/lugs for a safe and proper fit.

btw- i've been running 1/4"(6.35mm) spacers with stock studs and lugs for the last year with no problems at all. however, this is the outer limit as far as i'm concerned without getting extended studs.

Back