Cold Air Inake for my MP3?

I'd love to go turbo, but my wife would litterally kill me if I pulled the trigger on a $2500 kit.

Wazzzup with those el cheapo turbo ebay kits for $600?

Turbos are weak, manis will crack, lines will leak, pretty much everything you don't want to go wrong.

You can always piece together, like I did. It cost me about $1800 in the end BUT I didn't pay for it all at the same time. First found a turbo...then a little later a mani....then a little later a fmic...ya know?

Turbos are weak, manis will crack, lines will leak, pretty much everything you don't want to go wrong.

You can always piece together, like I did. It cost me about $1800 in the end BUT I didn't pay for it all at the same time. First found a turbo...then a little later a mani....then a little later a fmic...ya know?

If I ever get turbo, I'd go ur route!

What about a header?

I'd love to go turbo, but my wife would litterally kill me if I pulled the trigger on a $2500 kit.

Wazzzup with those el cheapo turbo ebay kits for $600?

theres a T3/T04E kit FS right now... shipped to your door for 2K... you'd beat most bolt-on MSPs.

Well, I'm not getting a turbo anytime soon, so I have read that headers do increase HP. I just wonder how much more?

basically... as much as you want. only question is for how long. lol

theres a T3/T04E kit FS right now... shipped to your door for 2K... you'd beat most bolt-on MSPs.

basically... as much as you want. only question is for how long. lol

Trust me, been married almost 5 years, and there's no way I will EVER be able to drop at least $2k in a turbo kit. Now if I was still single, my tax returns would cover that in a heart beat this March! (bang)

Trust me, been married almost 5 years, and there's no way I will EVER be able to drop at least $2k in a turbo kit. Now if I was still single, my tax returns would cover that in a heart beat this March! (bang)

if my wife ever tried to tell me not to buy something I could afford... I'd be filing divorce papers the following day. my gf knows how much I enjoy my car... I don't waste money on s*** I can't afford... only s*** I can afford. lol

if my wife ever tried to tell me not to buy something I could afford... I'd be filing divorce papers the following day. my gf knows how much I enjoy my car... I don't waste money on s*** I can't afford... only s*** I can afford. lol

Agreed.

I know a lawyer if you need one lolz

Just wait till you get married, everything changes. What ur gf might be ok with now, will most likely change if u marry her. Most people divorce because of money issues. I'm ok not getting a turbo right now. Its not the end of the world yet! LOL 2012??? hmmmm

Just wait till you get married, everything changes. What ur gf might be ok with now, will most likely change if u marry her. Most people divorce because of money issues. I'm ok not getting a turbo right now. Its not the end of the world yet! LOL 2012??? hmmmm

priorities change when you get married... that I agree with. but I call BS on either your wife's ultimatum being the reason you don't boost... or your whole "it changes when you get married" thing. Either you have another reason, or your wife has been that way since you started dating her... one of the 2! LOL

priorities change when you get married... that I agree with. but I call BS on either your wife's ultimatum being the reason you don't boost... or your whole "it changes when you get married" thing. Either you have another reason, or your wife has been that way since you started dating her... one of the 2! LOL

Well, I don't have the money now to buy a turbo, so can't say we can afford it, and I ain't gonna drop $2500 on a Credit Card for it either. No more slavery for me man! LOL

of the 2 options, I'm glad you picked the "I'm a broke ass"... I can't say I'd pay 2K to turbo a car either... thats why I bought the MSP... job done! lol

of the 2 options, I'm glad you picked the "I'm a broke ass"... I can't say I'd pay 2K to turbo a car either... thats why I bought the MSP... job done! lol

Yea, that the only way I'll probably go turbo in the future. I was so pissed when the copycat Mazdaspeed turbo 2003 came out, while I was stuck with my 140HP MP3! LOL

Back