A little front end damage, looking for parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little front end damage, looking for parts. located in Ohio.

I was driving in to work monday morning passing through an intersection coming down the other side took my eyes off the road for a second looked up and all I saw were brake lights. Locked up the brakes and crash. So I am looking for some spare parts to piece my car back together. Hood, Passanger headlight, Front bumper, grille, might go with a badgeless one though. If anyone could help out that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Here are some pics any suggestions?

100_0669.jpg

100_0668.jpg

100_0667.jpg

100_0666.jpg

Last edited:
that sounds like a great idea, but those parts cost a lot of money. Wish I could though.

No, almost the same as OEM. :) If you don't paint the cf pieces it should be roughly the same price. Thats how I got my CF front end, lol.

yup.. you can get a used cf hood and grille for around $350-450 shipped to you and a headlight... a body shop would prob charge about 200 to fix the bumper..

Ya, I got brand new parts and only had to pay ~$75 out of my pocket. For VIS CF EVO style hood and DGM CF grille.

I am not going through my insurance to fix my car, I can get a new hood for 75 bucks, and a new grill for 85. I think that's what I am going to do if I can't find anything used.

hey, I could use the low-beam headlight holder-wire (tensioner/spring, whatever you call it) once you get a new headlight. A friend of mine bought a used Pro 5 and he's got his bulbs duck-taped in... I'll send you $ for the shipping and a little for the wire if you are game. Let me know, thanks. Sorry about the accident... you might have more help from local members if you list your location in your info. Just a thought.

hey, I could use the low-beam headlight holder-wire (tensioner/spring, whatever you call it) once you get a new headlight. A friend of mine bought a used Pro 5 and he's got his bulbs duck-taped in... I'll send you $ for the shipping and a little for the wire if you are game. Let me know, thanks. Sorry about the accident... you might have more help from local members if you list your location in your info. Just a thought.

yeah, I could do that. I just bought the new headlight for it, so I can take that piece out and send it to you. What do you think is a fair price for that piece?

Okay, got a new headlight, & grill, still looking for a hood if anyone has their old one I'll take it off your hands. thanks

Okay, got a new headlight, & grill, still looking for a hood if anyone has their old one I'll take it off your hands. thanks

Where did you get the headlight and how much did it cost? I'm on the same boat but my P5 bumper beam is bent so I got to get that too.(sadbanana)

Where did you get the headlight and how much did it cost? I'm on the same boat but my P5 bumper beam is bent so I got to get that too.(sadbanana)

I got mine from the dealer, but got a good price on it, I would do a web search for ABS supply company, or certifit auto body parts, I think you will be able to find a pretty cheap headlight there. Or ebay got them pretty cheap for like 132. a headlight.

vw2p5 - you need to input your location into the proper field in your profile

yeah, I could do that. I just bought the new headlight for it, so I can take that piece out and send it to you. What do you think is a fair price for that piece?

The part goes for $7.50 on onlinemazdaparts plus shipping. So, how about $7.50 shipped? It's just a small piece of metel. I could use the screws too. Let me know, thanks!

-shootz-

The part goes for $7.50 on onlinemazdaparts plus shipping. So, how about $7.50 shipped? It's just a small piece of metel. I could use the screws too. Let me know, thanks!

-shootz-

I can do that. and I will send the screws with it. Let me know how you want to send the payment? send cash I will give my address, paypal takes out that fee which I don't want to give them, if you know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back