Post Pics of your Mazda2 / Demio

IMAG0836_zpsb5fb8cd9.jpg

Here's my 2 with CorkSport adjustable dampers, H&R Sport's and 15x6.5 Konig Britelites (42 offset IIRC). I have a set of 205/50-15 Kumho Ecsta XS shroud on my wheels. The suspension has been on for a little over a month and has settled completely. I am running the fronts at 4 and the rears at 6 and with the CorkSport rear torsion bar this car is better balanced then my previous car (MINI Cooper) ever was. Enjoy!

What road is that?

Quimby Road leads you up the first mountain, and if you keep following it will lead you to Mount Hamilton Observatory. Not sure if youre familiar with it since you're from Union City.

Edit: If you enjoy smashing down stuff and taking turns like a champ, i do recommend this trail haha! but be careful, had a couple close calls

I tilt my stock one about 40% of the way down and it looks pretty good.

Now that you pointed it out!!

...It does look odd. I'll have to pick up a CX7 antenna....

Thanks all for the comments.

The location of the antenna is the main prob with the MZ2, I had the same problem with my Focus ZX3. But shorty antenna fixes the look perfectly.

By the way you MZ2 looks great!

I'm thinking of putting performance 205/50r15 all seasons on the stock touring wheels till I get new wheels. Plasti-pid them black and wait for some money flow.

Well, I've had a bad rattle for the past few days. Went out to get in my car today and found this-
image_zpsc26cef68.jpg

image_zpsdda01a9a.jpg

It's the same exact type and size nut that holds most everything under the dash together. At least the rattle is gone though. :D

My baby hulk

IMAG0323-1.jpg

This is how my 2 is sitting right now. I should have some better pictures soon, along with a build thread. Shout out to Font for all the great prices on my ksports and the enkei's!

Back