What tailights are these?!

powderider87

:
03 MSP
Someone please tell me which tails these are. They look really good and want to get rid of my smoked ones for these.. any ideas?

Attachments

• TAILLIGHTS.jpg
    TAILLIGHTS.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 344
ok so now i need to get these tails cause iam getting hassled by the cops for mine. I tried looking for the Euro Diamond Tail Lights on ebay but cant find them..where else should i look. Thanks if anyone knows...

Dang I just sold mine to someone on here. The prior owner told me he got them at Checker/Autozone or Pepboys. Dont know if they are APC or not. Sold them practically new.

Well, mine are sprayed with a clear and black paint mix from abra. They are a lil too dark i guess a cop told me in some random town that i now visit every weekend (gf). so i want to go diffeent and i think those EDM look really clean and would look sweet on my car. But $199!! damn. I could prob sell my tinted ones for some $ but dont know how much.

IDK either but post em and get some offers and go from there......but like I said I have my stock ones for sale if you might be interested in those let me know shoot me a pm and ill post some pics

I always thought the EDM looked too much like hyundai accent tails. But since there really isn't a great taillight option for us smoked is a decent look. Is it possible to buff off some of the color on your tails or completely strip the paint off and start over?? Maybe use Bat's vinyls instead
0173-048-rear-3-4-480.jpg

Wet-sand the tint off and re-do it lighter, or use vinyl overlays.

What he said. Should easily be able to wet sand the old off and either spray it lighter or put a overlay on it.

It's actually not legal to have tinted taillights. That why all of the tinting products say for off road use only somewhereon them. Dont count that going lighter will keep the cops away

True, but going lighter will definitley help with the po po.

I always thought the EDM looked too much like hyundai accent tails. But since there really isn't a great taillight option for us smoked is a decent look. Is it possible to buff off some of the color on your tails or completely strip the paint off and start over?? Maybe use Bat's vinyls instead
0173-048-rear-3-4-480.jpg

you just ruined EDM tails for me lol

those "EDM" tail lights are a fail go find some OEMs and at the most get red plastic paint at a hobby store and do the clear parts red in my opinion... just sayin

Back