makes noise when turning left

mazdaspeedp

Contributor
:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
hey just wonderd if anyone has heard of this problem before my car when i turn left only it makes kindof a grinding noise and im thinking it might be my diff again but i just got it replaced about 1 month ago could this have to do with my power steering pump? my car also vibrates allot when i crank it left like when im turning around would power steering fluid flush fix this or is my diff installed wrong?>

turning the wheel at idle? not good for the car but engages the power steering pump i believe and causes a drop in idle because of the electrical load i believe, as for grinding noise...could be a wheel bearing, had to replace both of those in the front of my car, grinding humming kinda noise

no its more like a loud grinding only when turning left maybe my power steering pump is about to break?

if it was the pump it would normally do it left and right... i say wheel bearing, jack the front end up take the tire off and inspect it. check the rim and tire too for rubbing

jack up the corner and try to move the tire around (not spin it lol) and if its got give its a wheel bearing

Back