Treflip999's Baby sale. Stuffs gotta go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment sent for headlights!

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #1LC68241RC127150F)

hey, if you need these headlights, you can go ahead and get them...these were going to be a back up set. So Tre, i remove my dibs and Stealth can go ahead and pick these up.

Wow thank you!

Headlights sold. someone grab these pedals, gauge suround and water temp gauge. all for 100$ shipped. take it away

sorry im typing fron PS3 . went out and found some boxes abought packing tape s the goods should be out thurs. justjust need to find adecent box for the grille and switch tails n everythings good 2 go

sorry im typing fron PS3 . went out and found some boxes abought packing tape s the goods should be out thurs. justjust need to find adecent box for the grille and switch tails n everythings good 2 go

I feel you on that... I have surfed from my Wii for awhile due to my laptop taking a dive. It is not fun at all.

UPDATE almost midnight ... tired as hel but manage to pack up ADP and gauge surround so ill have trackin numbers for yall 2morrow...the rest gotta find some better packing materials ...hang in there

PM'ed with tracking numbers for ADP and gauge surround..also i am pm'ing with my cell number for easier communication. thanks for being patient guys, im swamped at work. thje rest will be out by tommorow

Last edited:
alrighty guys. Headlights, JDM tails and grille are all boxed up ready to go. aquiring decent packing materials in the middle of desert is a pain in the ass but to make up for the delays im gunna expedite the goods to you guys cause i know how it is waiting for parts you bought off this site for sure, i get ancy as hell but thanks for the patience guys. Gimme a call or shoot me a text if you got any questions 803-606-9873, if i dont answer just leave me a voicemail and ill hit you back up

PM'ed with more tracking info. thanks for being patient again guys, i apologize sincerley. Alot goin on on my end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back