***** wtf!!!! Feedback aftermarket deck / speakers not working *****

-Batman-

ok so i've tried and tried and tried for like 6 FU#$ING HOURS NOW and i'm about to SERIOUSLY sell my 4 week old protege because i've installed my deck , ripped the door panels apart, uninstalled tweeters, EVERYTHING and NOTHING WORKS.

scoop:

After market JVC head unit - JVC harness spliced to aftermarket wiring harness - plugged into stock harness for the car = EXTREMELY IRRITATING SQUEALING FEEDBACK NOISE!!!!!

WHAT THE FU#$ING HELL MAN!!!!!! no matter WHAT i do, this thing WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY

-All connections completely redone on my harness's and MEGA tight
-un-hooked ghetto wired tweeters and STILL feedback remains
-when using factory radio, front right speaker doesn't work - WTF

so this is what i did, all the doors and speakers are stock. i cut the yellow (battery) off my JVC harness and hardwired it DIRECTLY to the positive on the battery, annnnnnnnnndddddddddd IT DOESN'T WORK AT ALL!!! BRILLIANT! MAKES PERFECT SENSE!

i dont know what to do here and i DONT have the money to pay some jack offs to take forever to fix this crap and that is why i'm SOOOOOOO PISSED right now, all connections are ROCK solid so that isn't an issue. i'm seriously about to sell this car cause its pissing me off so bad, found out mazda is apparently a ford somehow and that is a big no no for me, i do NOT drive domestics and especially of all vehicles, a ford.

oh, it did work properly for about a SPLIT second whenever i would hit LOCK on the power locks, the feedback would disappear momentarily and everything would then become 3x louder, only to revert back to the bulls*** feedback

SOUNDs like your ground, isn't grounded.. also, if you're saying that the head unit isn't working.. you might have blown the fuse on the back of the head unit itself. or the cars radio fuse. check all of that. also, do you have a speed? or reg pro/pro5?

regular p5, fuses are good cause the deck does work, both my deck + the stock one work as they should always have power to the thing but that FEEDBACK is pissing me off, i'll double check the ground cause is the ONE wire that i never re-did, however that thing was pretty tight but i will go at that wire once more cause you never know

really doubt it will work though

if it's not the ground in the unit, you could have wires crossed(speaker wires)..

hmmmm not sure how it would happen, removed the tweeters, checked the front mids, would have to be the back, i'm gonna check that ground asap tomorrow then go from there and prob check the mids in the rear

Back