Speedline Power Folding Mirrors Installed...

Element

I've had these mirrors installed for about 2 months now and absolutely love them. I finally got around to taking some pictures of them. They have integrated turn signals, and LED puddle lights. I have it set up so they open and close with the ignition but the wiring possibilities are endless.

The mirrors themselves are heated and work awesome. I already had OEM heated mirrors so this is one thing I did not want to give up when making the switch to these mirrors. The mirrors are also wide angled mirrors that have two sections to them. They are also blue tinted and personally I think they look great!

I purchased them directly from Speedline and got a MUCH lower price than what they advertise and any vendors could offer.

Close up of LED turn signals and mirrors open:
Mazdaspeed3Pictures073.jpg

Mazdaspeed3Pictures074.jpg

Mirrors closed:
Mazdaspeed3Pictures094.jpg

Close of LED puddle lights: These shine bright at night and illuminate the entire area around the doors. It's a nice touch and they work with the dome light.
Mazdaspeed3Pictures095.jpg

Wide angle, blue tinted mirrors:
Mazdaspeed3Pictures071.jpg

Mazdaspeed3Pictures089.jpg

Mazdaspeed3Pictures090.jpg

Mazdaspeed3Pictures093.jpg

Overall shots:
Mazdaspeed3Pictures076.jpg

Mazdaspeed3Pictures077.jpg

Mazdaspeed3Pictures088.jpg

EDIT:

Night shots as requested. Sorry I don't have access to a tripod where I am at right now. When I get home I will take better night pics. The pictures do not do the lights justice. The puddle lights are much brighter in person as are the signals.

P4104007.jpg

P4104008.jpg

P4104010.jpg

P4104012.jpg

P4104020.jpg

Last edited:
very nice!

on a side note, are those rx8 rims painted and with a lip? cause they look amazing

wow thats amazing.. i might have to just drive out to winnipeg and get it done haha

How was installation? Pretty difficult to wire up? Come painted?
They look fantastic!

Wiring was not too bad. Hardest part was making the wiring look clean. No real instructions came with the unit, so I had to do a lot of figuring out myself. However I did use some of the how-to's found on the various forums.

They didn't come painted, but you can get them painted directly from Speedline if you want. I just had them painted locally at a body shop.

These look really darn good...a bit pricey though but dang, I might have to crack open my wallet, yet again.

Pretty sweet. I've got the mirrors and they're nice!

SEEEEEEEEEX, and nice ******* wheels too! I pinstriped the lip of my rims in blue on my widebody MR2 and all the faggots on the MR2 forums called me a ricer. But when someone pinstripes their lip on the MS3, people cheer :) makes no sense, people on that forum have completely different taste. But I like it and I like yours too.

SEEEEEEEEEX, and nice ******* wheels too! I pinstriped the lip of my rims in blue on my widebody MR2 and all the faggots on the MR2 forums called me a ricer. But when someone pinstripes their lip on the MS3, people cheer :) makes no sense, people on that forum have completely different taste. But I like it and I like yours too.

Ha ha there's been a few people that weren't so nice with their comments about my wheels. At the end of the day I'm the one driving my car so let them hate lol.

Thanks for the compliments!

Back