MODS available for the V6

100$ GUY

:
2015 CX-9 GT AWD
Hey guys, since we share the same engine, and this sub forum probably has more enthusiasts and mod friendly guys than the one of the cx-9, Im asking this and leaving this thread open. If someone has info out there for the benefit of the people that likes to make their cars faster and powerful, please share. Thanks.

This "mod" was available, compliments of my friendly local car wash.

3373021073_5d22d9a5b7.jpg

Going thru the wash tunnel, an employee got into the Jeep Commander ahead of mine, put it in reverse, and hit the gas!

Hit hard enough to deploy the airbag, and lock the shoulder straps. The car was empty at the time. $7500 damage.

That's really sucks! You should demand the Car Wash comp with you a new car and they can keep the one they damaged. It's only fair.....

Actually what I'm doing is demanding an additional amount (substantial) for "diminished value" after the car is completely repaired. Basically, it's the amount a buyer or sales manager would take off in trade-in value, after a vehicle history report shows this incident.

It's a legitimate claim that insurers will pay when forced, but don't advertise.

Wow - and I was pissed after a few rocks bounced off the highway from the back of a tractor-trailer combo and left me with two dents that broke through the paint on the hood and left a nice spider crack in my windshield.

Good luck with the claim!

Thanks guys.

BTW
About that square thing with letters and numbers . . .
I don't mind folks and even Insurance Companies knowing who I am. (peep)

Just so long as they remember!(glare)

Will do that. Car should be "as new", except, of course for the vehicle history report.

Hurts to see such a beautyful car in such state....

BTW, anyone installed those Eibachs yet? I'd really to see how it looks and get feedback on performance. Had some on my P5 back in 03...loved them.

nice looks good I would do the niteshades but if I need to remove them they wont look like stock again thats the only reason im leaning toward the lamin-x

Back