Cleaning Engine Bay.

R-X-R

:
2003 Mazda Protege ES
What do u guys use to clean the engine bay? i mean i dont have much to spend buying products. i never did this before i have a Gunk gel. but there is only a little portion of the engine/trans to clean,.,..,,rest are covered with wires and hoses. what do i use to clean wires and hoses? any suggestions?

well i cleaned the engine bay now the battery light stays on when i park or stop when i drive. any idea?

well i cleaned the engine bay now the battery light stays on when i park or stop when i drive. any idea?

You didn't read the sticky did you? Did you cover the alternator? How bout the battery?

If water (other than distilled) gets in the battery it may fail.
If you got water in the alternator it may not be making a full charge.
Battery terminals need to be clean, dry and protected (petro jelly).

Take it to autozone and have the voltage checked on the battery checked. Perhaps check the electrolyte level as well.

i covered it with aluminium foil..,.,..,when i disconnect the battery car stalls.,.,, the battery light comes on below 1000rpm.,.,

how come it charges at high rpm? or how long does it takes the battery to go dead? i mean while driving if the alternator is completely disabled?

thank God its charging and i had a misfire cuz of the moisture. i love my alternator :D.,.,yeaaaaa

Back