Ron Hang Out

blacksrt47

:
Dodge SRT4
For those of yall who remember the other Ron, he is coming back during Thanksgiving and I was going to see who would be intrested in getting together sometime that weekend and hanging out.

I don't think I know Ron but in either case, from Nov. 15th- 27th I will be on my belated Honeymoon in Vegas/Cali. Plus, my birfday is the 19th!

I'm not sure, we'll just wait and see how the weather is. I've forgotten it gets alot colder there than here, the past few days have been obsolutely perfect here, 75* and low humidity. I do want to take the wrx down that road by your house, you know the one I'm talking about lol.

Kevin sent me a pm saying he is going to nc for thanksgiving. I still plan on being there from nov. 27-30, so I'd like to meet up with you guys for dinner or something. I'll be in woodstock so I won't be too far from the alpharetta area.

Kevin sent me a pm saying he is going to nc for thanksgiving. I still plan on being there from nov. 27-30, so I'd like to meet up with you guys for dinner or something. I'll be in woodstock so I won't be too far from the alpharetta area.

Try to come up with something or a place and we'll try to make it happen

Back