TPMS Problem

coteyma

:
08 Black MICA Mazdaspeed 3
So today I was driving out of my driveway on the way to class, hit a crack in the pavement which I drive over multiple times a day (it's not big, just a crack in the pavement, barely even feel it), and as soon as I do my TPMS goes crazy and starts yelling at me..

I get out of the car and all the tires look good, check the pressure later on in the day and the front tires a bit low at 32psi, but I still feel like that isn't enough to make the TPMS go nuts..

Has anyone experienced this or know any reason as to why this could have happend? Also the warning light on the dash hasn't gone away and I'm not sure how to go about dealing with this. Any information or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

yes. when i first got my car, my tpms light came on and stayed on. i took it to the dealership for service and told them to check it out. one tire was mildly deflated like what you're talking about and then the tpms went away

Yeah, topped the air off in all tires, light went away.. I had no idea they were that sensitive..

Back