WTB: Aftermarket Performance Header N/A 2.0L Protege

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a Wagner Shorty in he FS section. If you need the flange to make the DP to match I have one in SS

becuase he wants to experience the all motor fury us p5 drivers experience everyday =)

I actually do experience the all motor fury of P5 drivers everyday cause I am one of them. I daily drive my P5 leaving the MSP safe at home saving me from having to buy super unleaded. But nothing wrong with getting a little more Zoom Zoom out of NA motor.

lol 3-6hp aint much mate lol theres a big difference between zoom zoom and boom boom (aka noise level lol)

Wasn't aware you had a Pro5 and a MSP. Makes more sense now as to what you've been looking to buy. lol

I was like, "WTF? he wants another set of MSP racing harts?" But, for the Pro5 makes more sense

Wasn't aware you had a Pro5 and a MSP. Makes more sense now as to what you've been looking to buy. lol

I was like, "WTF? he wants another set of MSP racing harts?" But, for the Pro5 makes more sense

Yeah I need to make a sig with what cars I have or change my login (NOT).

Do what Bazooka Joe's done. Get the full turbo kit but keep the boost low. He's been running his auto with 6psi for 2 years now

Sparktecmotorsports.com have OBX racing headers for 185. i have them and i love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back