(MS3) EBCs? or Hawks?

Which brake pads would you go with for your MS3?

• Total voters
Oooops, I believe i've posted in the wrong section.. sorry meant to post in MS3 section.... LOL sorry (pls move to proper section)

Well in the past ive used ebc green and they were great and dont have much brake dust. Back then when i read about the hawks they were supposed to be more aggressive which yeilded more brake dust and shorter rotor life.

Had good luck with green and the hawks I don't feel either will dissapoint. Not sure what I'll use next. Ebc or something new to me maybe.

Last edited:
I had the hawks on for 6 months... gotta get new pads. I'm trying the autoexe pads. let me know how the ebc fair.

I am a Hawk fan. I just installed HPS on my MS3 last night.

And my RX8 friend run HP+... i just dont like the midgets with whistles in his wheel wells, but those things just STOP....in capital letters!

I had the hawks on for 6 months... gotta get new pads. I'm trying the autoexe pads. let me know how the ebc fair.

Let us in on how the two compare. I am guessing you drive hard or far to use em up in six months. hahah How long do a set of tires last you!

I am a Hawk fan. I just installed HPS on my MS3 last night.

And my RX8 friend run HP+... i just dont like the midgets with whistles in his wheel wells, but those things just STOP....in capital letters!

Does your friend run stock rotors ?

Back