What have you done to your Mazda3 today?

Drove it, thought about the sticking/slipping transmission. Maybe the clutch is sticking...and if so that could cause the gears to grind down and slip. I just don't really know.

In response to how dark my tint was, and the voucher says that if I get pulled over and asked to change my tint, they wil do it for free at the place I got it from. so far, no one has pulled me over

I have to admit that its been a long time since I posted in here, though I have been keeping up (lurking.)
Here's the lastest, installed Jan '09.

IMG_1645-1-1.jpg

IMG_1650.jpg

IMG_1649.jpg

Coool!!!! I would do something like that but make it look more "hungover" and put them on the bottom.

Coool!!!! I would do something like that but make it look more "hungover" and put them on the bottom.
Thanks! I like 'em too.
I was a little worried about how the cops would feel about them around here, and they do always look. I have passed maybe 60 cops since install in January and so far, so good!!
They wouldn't fit beneath w/o some trimming of the bumper cover. There was just enough room on the top. You might also run into some trouble with the headlight mounting flange on the bottom? It would be a lot harder, and some professional bodywork/paint would likely be required.

i got mine tinted 5% & 35%

2u7ub94.jpg

Oooooo!! A 2010!! I didn't know they were being sold yet.
New model year release seem to get earlier every year any more. Aren't they still selling 2009s?
Looks good, Michal!! EXCELLENT choice of color too. (thumb) (yippy) (rofl)

Last edited:
Thanks! I like 'em too.
I was a little worried about how the cops would feel about them around here, and they do always look. I have passed maybe 60 cops since install in January and so far, so good!!
They wouldn't fit beneath w/o some trimming of the bumper cover. There was just enough room on the top. You might also run into some trouble with the headlight mounting flange on the bottom? It would be a lot harder, and some professional bodywork/paint would likely be required.
No problem!
Putting them on hte bottom wouldn't be too bad...I mean if you mount them so they're in the way of the headlight a little then you shouldn't have much problem, but that's just my opinion.

Oooooo!! A 2010!! I didn't know they were being sold yet.
New model year release seem to get earlier every year any more. Aren't they still selling 2009s?
Looks good, Michal!! EXCELLENT choice of color too. (thumb) (yippy) (rofl)
Yes they are! There goes my re-sale value! (thumb)
Right as I'm about to get it sold...damn.
We need more pics of it though!!!

I debadged (3 and 2.3 badges along with the dealer sticker/license plate frame) and removed my door trim today. Then I washed it and installed some silver coated bulbs into my front turn signals. I also ordered the same silver coated bulbs for the rear turn signals and some laminx film to protect my headlights (clear) and fog lights (yellow).

Thursday the car goes into the dealer for paint and interior treatment, undercoating, replacing a blown tweeter (already, lol) and the installation of my short shifter.

New grille and eyelids!

In the basement waiting for warmer weather (no snow)...

Yokohama S-drive 225/40/18's on 18x8 RX-8 rims

AND...

Mazdaspeed lowering springs for the Mazda 3 with rear camber kit, Koni Yellow Sport adjustable shocks/struts, Racing Beat front and rear sways with Racing Beat front endlinks and OEM Mazdaspeed 3 rear endlinks!

Hurry up Spring!!

Attachments

• P3070117.JPG
    P3070117.JPG
    958.2 KB · Views: 244
New grille and eyelids!

In the basement waiting for warmer weather (no snow)...

Yokohama S-drive 225/40/18's on 18x8 RX-8 rims

AND...

Mazdaspeed lowering springs for the Mazda 3 with rear camber kit, Koni Yellow Sport adjustable shocks/struts, Racing Beat front and rear sways with Racing Beat front endlinks and OEM Mazdaspeed 3 rear endlinks!

Hurry up Spring!!

where did you get that grille?!!!

you must tell me. or i will haunt your dreams :D

Back