Just paid her off!!!

Jason94Cobra

:
03.5 MSP and 94 Cobra
Finally after a little over 4 years I made the final payment on her today...

This is the first car I ever wanted to buy brand new so I think I am obligated to keep her forever...

This could be scary though... just out of warranty and paid off... 43K miles could it be time for the modding to begin or try to find a MS6 or MS3?

The MSP is staying either way, but the new car or truck thing is tempting me again...

I can't wait to get the title in the mail!!!

I just wanted to share the one happy thing going in my life right now..

That's a luxury I once experienced in 1988.....and never again since. My new car addiction has always kept me from keeping one long enough to pay it off. I need to reform.

Congrats! Must be a great feeling.
Mine will be paid off in about 8-9 months. I can't wait.

You should keep the MSP as a daily driver, buy another 3rd gen and put in a KL-ZE...be original my friend.

Congrats on paying it off though!

Sink some money into it and you won't be able to detach yourself from it. Since last year this is the first car I've ever paid off and I'm 36 years old. I will be buried in my car when I die! I have always had nice cars lowered with some wheels and a system but something about this car took me over the edge! Way over the edge!!

I have no problem buying stuff for this car, I am just afraid to install it... lol

I have a custom ground kit that was made for this car and done custom to my request (in other words OVERBOARD) and I think I have close to $400 invested in it and I haven't touched it since it got here almost 4 years ago. Pillar pod, etc...

I'm chicken to work on this car more than spark plugs...

Congrats my freind, I would have had her paid off by this November but tough finacial times reared its head and I re-financed it for another 12 months. come on Jan'09!
Good luck mine only has 36,000 and I am 39 yrs old

man i wish mine was paid off...i would have been modding her like crazy by now... MSPs FTW!!! w00t w00t

Congrats! Do you have any pics of your custom ground kit??

Finally after a little over 4 years I made the final payment on her today...

This is the first car I ever wanted to buy brand new so I think I am obligated to keep her forever...

This could be scary though... just out of warranty and paid off... 43K miles could it be time for the modding to begin or try to find a MS6 or MS3?

The MSP is staying either way, but the new car or truck thing is tempting me again...

I can't wait to get the title in the mail!!!

I just wanted to share the one happy thing going in my life right now..

Welcome to the Paid off club, mine has been paid for over a year now, thats why i went crazy on modding, now is time to pimp the car and now the mods, even the mods i was lucky to paid everything off, the good thing about having everything paid off is that if i ever decide to sell the car or part it out, every single dollar its coming back to my pocket. but i doubt it ill ever sell her, i just feel and endless insane love for her !!

Last edited:
I do not have a picture of the grounding kit, but a guy from here made it for me...

I decided to do something today that I hadn't bothered to do before. I called Mazda to find out the production number of my MSP, I've known the Cobra's number for YEARS, but now I know them both!!!

1,573 is my build number for the MSP!!!

They also showed me a link on their website to find the production number so you don't even have to call them now!

congrats, I have 3.75 payments left and it'll be done about 6 months early too! I am happy for you and can't wait for my titile.

I paid mine off when I bought it.
But I have only owned mine for 3 weeks.
Just got my title in the mail today actually.
It makes me happy to look at it, but sad when I know that I have to pay close to a grand at the tax office very soon.
its ok though because no payments means more money on other stuff!
congrats on your success. now stay debt free for as long as you possibly can!
thats when the big money starts rollin' in.

why do you have to pay out a grand?

if you use this car for work, you s/b able to apply that towards your taxes. Ofcourse you should absolutely consult a professional accountant about this.

yeaaaaah I never said debt free.... just car payment free... now to pay off the $15,000 VISA balance, $4500 Helzberg card (or return the unused engagement ring) and the $99,400 house loan...

all in all, not too bad... now I can start paying a grand a month on the card instead of part to the car and part to the card!!!

I'm still excited...

why do you have to pay out a grand?

if you use this car for work, you s/b able to apply that towards your taxes. Ofcourse you should absolutely consult a professional accountant about this.

He's likely talking about having to pay sales tax on the purchase of the car...

lol.... return the unused engagement ring. Atleast you got it back! my ex "lost" hers right before it ended....

and just think, 15 months and your visa will be gone!

lol.... return the unused engagement ring. Atleast you got it back! my ex "lost" hers right before it ended....

and just think, 15 months and your visa will be gone!

Yeah... I thinking about returning it and putting in on layaway just in case I need it... I can always cancel the layaway and get all my money back. It would protect me against a price increase and also not have to worry about a 60 day return policy while I see how things pan out with the girl.

Back