2008.5 MS3 Piano black trim pictures...

Sorry if someone has posted this already but I was searching for some MS3 related info and find this picture of what I think it a Mazda3 interior with the Piano black inserts designated to be used on US bound cars in a month or two. Didn't know if I was correct but figured it might be of interest.

wongpres edit: For clarification, the picture attached is of the Mazda MX-Sportif Concept from the 2003 Geneva autoshow (the concept car version of the Mazda3).

Attachments

• MazdaSpeed31.jpg
    MazdaSpeed31.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 2,405
Last edited by a moderator:
So......Beautiful........loss........of.....words

I want my speed 3 as soon as possible....but i dont think i can wait till april ish for this beautiful interior.

Are those heated seats buttons on the left/front of the stick? Damn. It's my favorite option EVER since my '88 Volvo.

Are those heated seats buttons on the left/front of the stick? Damn. It's my favorite option EVER since my '88 Volvo.

thats the navi controls

as for the piano black, i gotta be honest, its not as nice looking as I thought it would be, i actually prefer the look of my interior

I am not digging the Piano Black. I'm glad I got my Cosmic Blue now and not waited for the Gray.

thats the navi controls

as for the piano black, i gotta be honest, its not as nice looking as I thought it would be, i actually prefer the look of my interior

The left of the shifter is the heated seat buttons, on the right of the shifter is the navi controls. And the black looks NIIICE!

its the same that they have been using onthe RX8, looks aight, not my style though.
thats seems like a "FULLY" loaded Mazda 3, with all the works!!!!!!

I want my speed 3 as soon as possible....but i dont think i can wait till april ish for this beautiful interior.

That's a bit much don't you think? lol I mean come on... it's the same ole interior with a different trim. If I hadn't know better, I would have thought you were looking at the interior of a Ferrari [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]GTB Fiorano [/SIZE][/FONT]or something.

Seems like it'll be a lot more scratch prone than the previous....

Even still, not bad. I guess it's an improvement over the rather mundane gray... I guess.

The left of the shifter is the heated seat buttons, on the right of the shifter is the navi controls. And the black looks NIIICE!

ahhh i see em now, i was only looking at the base of the shifter, not up by the cig lighter

heated seat envy

most other markets have had heated seats on the MS3/MPS since the start. I dont know why Mazda thinks Americans wouldnt want this or heated mirrors. I know i would pay for both of them.
I think the black trim is better than i expected and it looks classy.

Looks nice, but a little too much black; it needs a little contrast...
I was expecting something a little different...better looking.

Hopefully the MS3 still has the leather with the red stitching, Also I do like the piano black but its nice to have a bit of contrasting look. A side note is that piano black will hold fingerprints much more then the silver :)

Wipers for 08 are different!

Great to see they have change to the new wiper blade system.

ahhh i see em now, i was only looking at the base of the shifter, not up by the cig lighter

I thought it was a little seat with wavy butt lines. :) I wish that option was around or standard. It's not a year-round thing, but man they're great from November-March!

thats the navi controls

the 2 buttons next to the lighter are not the navi controls, they do look like lumbar controls

Back