New Winters

tprouty

:
2001 MP3 LASER BLUE MICA
Just got some new winter rims/tires yesterday. Thought id share.

IMAG0260.jpg

IMAG0259.jpg

imag0258.jpg

imag0261.jpg

IMAG0262.jpg

You'd die here with thoes though. I got good old fashion steel wheels with 15's so the price is MUCH cheeper for tires. and I put on the good old Canadian Tire Goodyear winter tire. 90 bucks CND a pop. Vibrates like hell, but no amount of snow will stop me!!

And ask CulRidr how much snow we got here now!

I dident setup the order, my step-dad did. so he paid for all of it :) but... shouldent be to bad because i take a bus to work so i only drive like 1/2mile to get on the bus :)

was about, 840$ installed.

and they are 40 series , and they look muchh better.

Well, any type of snow tire is better then summers!

CulRdr, How are you liking the snow man!? hahahahhahah Is it not fucken nuts?? Anyone from the Michigan area here? you guys got hit with it too no?

Here is a few pics, guess wich cars were there over the weekend.

Attachments

• PC170043.JPG
    PC170043.JPG
    229.7 KB · Views: 175
  • PC170044.JPG
    PC170044.JPG
    240.4 KB · Views: 176
CulRidr, How are you liking the snow man!? hahahahhahah Is it not fucken nuts?? Anyone from the Michigan area here? you guys got hit with it too no?

Pretty crazy man!!! 37cm of snow (that's roughly 15") with that system, which is a new December record for us.
My car is still buried under that stuff, because I walk to work. Gonna be fun times tonight... (freak)

We got a nice amount of snow here in Michigan over the weekend. On my way to work on Sunday the roads weren't plowed and it was kinda fun. Most people on the roads were put-puting it as i passed them... I only wish I had ABS as that extra bit of help with stopping would be nice sometimes...

Back