What have you done to your Miata today?

Installed a New Shift Knob:

Blox Racing 490 [490grams]: Neo Mirror Finish.

ShiftKnobTall.jpg

Oh and my sister made me a cover for it.

ShiftKnobCover.jpg

Anyone got an oil pressure gauge in there car?
if so what type and what pressure are you getting when hot and idling?

I'm waiting on UPS to deliver my stuff!

Other than that I haven't driven it for 3 days since it's been overcast lately and i spent 3 hours to clean it last week. Now it's pouring. So it's not leaving my garage! hahaha.

went and picked up a glass zip out top and radiator lastnight. Time to install the rad tonight and top Thurs

Today I spent about 4.5 hours and got from this:
100_0353.JPG

To this:
100_0363.JPG

We installed the front hubs, lug studs, brake calipers, rotors and pads, and replaced the master cylinder. Also got the brakes MOSTLY bled, but we ran out of fluid, so I've gotta make a run to the store tomorrow morning and find someone to help me get that done tomorrow night, hopefully.

In need of help

Hello all,

I am new to this forum and was wondering if anyone has replaced their instrument gauges with reverse glow. If so, any installation tips and/or help?

Thank you,
Josh

replaced piss poor piss stream washer sprayers with a new set of Mazda Tribute sprayers, also replaced the rock hard OEM wiper fluid tubing with new rubber

replaced piss poor piss stream washer sprayers with a new set of Mazda Tribute sprayers, also replaced the rock hard OEM wiper fluid tubing with new rubber

I don't even have squirters/lines/bottle installed!
I took the bottle out when we installed the custom fmic+pipes...lol.
I mean really...who needs squirters? I have my wipers haha.

Anyway...marriage tax returns rock! Splitting the amount with my wife, so I'll have about $1500 to spend.
I plan on getting some wheels/tires and uber slam with a good set of coilovers.
513BKR8H58R1.jpg

513BKR8H58R3.jpg

Planning on replacing the red by color matching the orange on the car. :D
miatacoil2_web.jpg

The tax free $ I'm making here will be going towards my wife getting a BMW and my MS6.

What are you riding on/ rolling on?

I'm still waiting on paypal to send us a W2 before we find out what's up with my taxes. I'm hoping to paint the cars

suspension and wheels

lol

Currently:
Stock wheels & tires + cheap ebay ghetto c/o kit.
*I plan on keeping the set for long distance trips or driving to & from track events.
I have a bonus set of stockers with Kuhmo race rubber for track days...which the car hasnt seen in a LONG while due to it being my DD...that will change soon enough*
So yeah...its time to upgrade. The only thing I dislike about the turboyata is the absence of drop and no wheels to go with it.

Last edited:
Back