Added an MPV to the Mazda garage

CTt3P5

TAD
Contributor
:
2016 GT ST 47A
Finally did it. Traded in our 04 Vue for an 04 MPV ES!! :) We have been looking for one for awhile now and Monday I found one that fit the bill. So I drove down to the dealer Tuesday for a drive and we sealed the deal. I picked it up today on my lunch break. Here are some pics from autotrader where I found it. Planned on getting some of my own up later but I no sooner signed the papers and it started to rain like hell. So much for a freshly detailed car....come to think of it the day I got my P5 it was raining too.

Attachments

• MPV.jpg
    MPV.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 140
  • MPV1.jpg
    MPV1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 122
  • MPV2.jpg
    MPV2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 122
  • MPV4.jpg
    MPV4.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 120
Sucks less than the competition, doesn't it? ;)

I can't say I love mine, but it does the job. It gets good enough gas mileage, travels very nicely, and hauls people and/or stuff quite well. We've driven it from GA to VA and back twice, and it's really nice for road trips. I've actually fab'ed up a CAI for mine with Velocifero's help, and installed fog lights! I'm working on a hidden sub and amp right now, details are on the last couple pages of that thread.

They're no fun (mini-vans) but they're soo good at what they do. I don't understand why the market is replacing them with SUV's and CUV's.

Thanks guys and gals!

Foolish - we actually fell in love with it back in 04 when we rented one for a vacation trip to Myrtle Beach. Loved the styling, ride, features and gas mileage was good. And we have been looking for something more versatile than the vue for about a year now (read seats seven).

The vue was good to us and owes us nothing but there were plenty of times where having the extra seating would of been beneficial.

Great thing about the move up is we got a lot more vehicle and creature comforts for the same monthly payment as the vue **thank you credit union interest rates**!

Yeah, minivans aren't 'fun' but they serve their purpose well and are practical. Besides we got the sport hatch for 'fun'! (burnout)

Great looking minivan, if I had to be froced to drive one, it would be an MPV. I wonder if theres a market for a mazdaspeed MPV? 2.3 DISI power FTW!

^^^That's the one I wanted but the $%*!@& dealer wouldn't import one for me. haha Would be sweet if they brought this family hauler to the states though!

Back