WTB: MSP Limited slip

Status
Not open for further replies.

aftershock63

:
2004 G35 Sedan 6mt
I'm looking for a new/used MSP limited slip. It has to bein good condition. Will take a cracked one if nessisary. I have some bazooka amps and sub, and some guages if anyone is interest in a trade also.

aftershock63 said:
I'm looking for a new/used MSP limited slip. It has to bein good condition. Will take a cracked one if nessisary. I have some bazooka amps and sub, and some guages if anyone is interest in a trade also.
I`m taking out mine today.It`s cracked! $300.

otmsp said:
I`m taking out mine today.It`s cracked! $300.

$300 for a cracked used LSD?!?! are you kidding. Thats like selling me used brake pads. I'll take this as a joke and thank you for a laugh, but when I can get one in perfect condition users for $350 and a brand new one for 5 this offer is a little out of line,.

and you would pay shipping as well...why even bother to post some bull s...t like you wanna trade some speakers and crap for an expesive item like a lsd...go and buy that one your talking about but mine sells for $300...New they sell for $500 , welded for $600.Good luck!

otmsp said:
and you would pay shipping as well...why even bother to post some bull s...t like you wanna trade some speakers and crap for an expesive item like a lsd...go and buy that one your talking about but mine sells for $300...New they sell for $500 , welded for $600.Good luck!

For one the amps I have are NIB retail for $250 each the speacker are also NIB and worth $100 $150 each. So yeas why would I trade something of value for something that has little or no value. Your an idiot, go back to sniffing paint cans. Don't come back begging me in 2 months why you have a rusted paper weight on your hands with a lower bid.

For all non retards out there why realised a broken part is not worth as much as one that is in one piece I'll set some priece guide lines to make sure no one else has to waste their time witht he retard above.

Used in good condition. Max $350 with shipping. Must have proof of miles driven. Some thing reasonable. a reciept with a date when the replacement part was purchased a pic of the OD something reasonable.

For one that is crack and worth nothing unless someone like me is willing to give you money for I'll pay 200 shipped for one with a minor crack. $50 for a severe crack. If yours is somewhere inbetween we'll talk.

****Needs pics of all LSD's before purchase if they have cracks need close of pics of crack****

If anyone wants details of the audio equipment let me know. IF you want me to post pictures I can do that also. I'm a resonable man and I'm 16 so if you have a good offer run it by me and we'll figure somethign out.

I also have a couple Stewart Warner Guanges that are either brand new or barley used around if anyone is interested.

This does not have to be a cash only deal or a product only deal. If you need an amp and have an lsd I can meet you half way.

sorry, but a cracked (broken) lsd will have no minor cracks. it just seperates completely.

I have my broken one (not selling) that i'll hold onto and get welded if
my new one breaks. Which, shouldn't happen since it's welded already.

msp35 said:
sorry, but a cracked (broken) lsd will have no minor cracks. it just seperates completely.

I have my broken one (not selling) that i'll hold onto and get welded if
my new one breaks. Which, shouldn't happen since it's welded already.

Good point but you never know.

aftershock63 said:
For one the amps I have are NIB retail for $250 each the speacker are also NIB and worth $100 $150 each. So yeas why would I trade something of value for something that has little or no value. Your an idiot, go back to sniffing paint cans. Don't come back begging me in 2 months why you have a rusted paper weight on your hands with a lower bid.
ur mom is an idiot asshole!

look b**** if you wanna call someone names you should do it in front of their face not behind a monitor.

OK thats fine by me.

Your an asshole. If I'd could be there in person I'd tell that your an asshole to your face, and if your mother was there I would make her admit to you that you were an accident. You suck deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back