FS: Pair of 12" JL Audio subs in box!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rush

:
91 MX-5, 13 ILX
Like the title says, I have a pair of JL Audio subwoofers already mounted in a box up for sale!

The subs are 12" JL Audio W3 speakers. I bought them a few years ago, and I have never had a single problem with them. Their performance is reliable and flawless. The ONLY reason I'm selling them is that the bass has simply become too much for me -- I drive around with the subwoofer setting on either 1 or 0. So I figure, what's the point in me keeping these, when someone else can own them -- and push them how they were built to be pushed, and really enjoy them?

The box that they're currently installed in will fit in the 'back' portion of the Protege sedan trunk -- the box measurements are 30.5" (across) x 14" (depth) x 13.5" (height). The box was purchased from a professional car audio shop, and is in flawless shape.

The subs have been powered since purchase with a JL Audio 500/1 amplifier.

My apologies for the not-so-grand pictures. It's absolutely freezing outside right now, and the wind is gusting like mad. I could hardly hold the camera straight. But the second picture was taken to show how my amplifier is hooked up to the subs.

I'm asking $400, NOT including shipping. If at all possible, I would like to sell these 'locally' -- I'll drive up to two, possibly three, hours to meet someone for the sale. Because shipping these won't be much fun, LOL.

As always, no dibs! Whoever gets me the money first, gets the sub setup.

Thanks for looking! :D

EDIT: I just realized I wrote the wrong date on the 'FS Paper' .. Pretend I'm not an idiot and wrote the 8th!

Subs1.jpg

Subs2.jpg

Last edited:
Hughes412 said:
I almost got a set of those.
You should've. ;) .. LOL, just kiddin'. But it really is kinda heartbreaking to sell these. They're such a great set of speakers.

I would like to have just one of these...and the amp! Bump for a true Mazda fan.....and helps with other things too

I had a set of these with the exact same amp in my accourd a few years back. I used to kill poeple in local compitions. Buy these this is an awsome deal. Free bump for you.

Blackrose said:
I had a set of these with the exact same amp in my accourd a few years back. I used to kill poeple in local compitions. Buy these this is an awsome deal. Free bump for you.
I know, there isn't a single person that's EVER ridden in my car that hasn't been impressed with these subs. They're fantasic.

Thanks for the bumps! :D

LOL, yup. I jacked 'em outta the back of this ugly-ass gray car with a HUGE wing. But whatever, the stupid ricer deserved to lose his s***! (glare)

Bump for Cindy!

gotta support the locals

(btw these subs do rock, and if I had a need for 2 12s I would definately buy these)

.. Post-holiday bumpage! Spend the cash that your family gave you! C'mon, you know you wanna! :D

i'm not in the market for subs right now, but i'm just curious if you know approx. how much the subs and box weigh??

Anywho, bump for joo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back