I'm going to do it...

i have a question for the orginal poster: I'm about to do the same install, how do you take out the stock compartment on top of the dash? did you have to remove the center console to remove the dash and then take out the mini glove box unit on top of the dash, or can you take it out without removing alot of other peices? also if you can give do a quick how to, it would be alot of help.

thanks again.

that looks soo good, the MS6 2006 models in canada didnt have Nav as an option, please post pix when complited

i'm going to be using the coolnavi 700 instead though, its an awesome unit, play's mp3, divx, runs on windows mobile ce, has sd and compact flash slots, and can run powered usb hard drive. i just need to know wht to do, in order to take out the stock storage compartment in the dash.

That's my unit..the "holy grail" i'm currently working on getting "proper" pics since these were taking in the summer, and its raining outside, but we'll also be selling a few units that I have at home in NJ soon.

IMG_7439.jpg

IMG_7459.jpg

IMG_7454.jpg

IMG_7458.jpg

IMG_7457.jpg

IMG_7456.jpg

IMG_7455.jpg

IMG_7451.jpg

IMG_7450.jpg

IMG_7452.jpg

IMG_7453.jpg

entire_harness.jpg

my garmin Nuvi works great
It mounts on your windshield, and it has music and bluetooth capabilities

That's my unit..the "holy grail" i'm currently working on getting "proper" pics since these were taking in the summer, and its raining outside, but we'll also be selling a few units that I have at home in NJ soon.

IMG_7439.jpg

IMG_7459.jpg

IMG_7454.jpg

IMG_7458.jpg

IMG_7457.jpg

IMG_7456.jpg

IMG_7455.jpg

IMG_7451.jpg

IMG_7450.jpg

IMG_7452.jpg

IMG_7453.jpg

entire_harness.jpg

what kind of floor mats are those, and my radio area is black, why is yours silver?

Yeah I know I'm reviving this but I had a few questions, because if this doesn't do it, I would rather just install an IN-DASH dvd system with touchscreen and built in NAV.

ok first does the HOLY GRAIL require something like the Carputer? or is it something I install firmware/software onto, like installing Windows on a PC?

2 does the HOLY GRAIL or the Garmin setup if I install it will I be able to put DVDs into it, ya know so if someone wants to watch a movie while sitting somewhere waiting, or on a road trip.

or would I end up having to replace the in-dash player with one that can read DVDs ?

If that's the case I might as well just go ahead and install the IN-DASH system I can get for cheap.... Because I'd like to be able to do Navigation, but I also wanna be able to play DVDs

Latest posts

Back