Touch-up paint

Hello, any of you folks out there get a gift in the mail from Mazda.

I got a touch-up bottle of paint just a few days ago. They must have read my mind cuz I was just thinking about that the other day cuz I got a 'pencil head' knick on one of my doors.

Anyone else get anything?

Oh, I have a cx-7 btw with 8000 miles and so far so good.

mr.weatherman said:
Hello, any of you folks out there get a gift in the mail from Mazda.

I got a touch-up bottle of paint just a few days ago. They must have read my mind cuz I was just thinking about that the other day cuz I got a 'pencil head' knick on one of my doors.

Anyone else get anything?

Oh, I have a cx-7 btw with 8000 miles and so far so good.

still waiting for mine! got a few tiny marks as well and would love to touch it up!
What color is your 7?

Yup, Got some "Zoom-Zoom" stickers with a survey, and a bottle of touch-up paint.
Ford sent me some touch-up paint when I bought my '05 Focus also.
Must be a new thing, because I didn't get any when I bought my '94 Ranger.

I just received my gift in the mail. Only problem is they sent me a bottle of gray touch up paint and my CX 7 is Crystal Pearl Mica! My dealer is getting me the correct color.

CX-7 Bratt said:
I just received my gift in the mail. Only problem is they sent me a bottle of gray touch up paint and my CX 7 is Crystal Pearl Mica! My dealer is getting me the correct color.
Same happened to me. I have a pearl white and they sent me the gray as well. I am exchanging it when I pick my cx up from service.

Bought my CX-7 about two weeks ago and have not received any gifts yet. How soon after purchasing did you receive yours?

Latest posts

Back