Current Engine bay pics everyone

bazooka joe said:
vic, you suck...you make my car look likes it's been in the junk yard!

that is one sick looking engine bay, and car!!

No way Mark, you got props for the custom turbo install man. That shiznit is hot!

Pirana said:
...Its true that living in the South will keep your engine bay cleaner...although I seen some pretty nasty ones here. As for not driving it...the car is about to click 40k miles...(enguard)

well i guess i have no excuse then! i have alot of polished stuff goin in, i may need some pointers. :)

Shiiii Joe, I will never say something like that....it takes a lot to do what we all have done....I take pride in our rides and all of us oldschool Protege peeps...hehehe. That sounded like something Mr. Rogers would say :D

Pirana said:
ARC makes super-duper high-end radiators, intercooler, strut-bars, oil caps, rad caps, intakes...non for the Protege.(poke)

Its true that living in the South will keep your engine bay cleaner...although I seen some pretty nasty ones here. As for not driving it...the car is about to click 40k miles...(enguard)

I had the valve cover ceramic coated, but my previous P5 chromed valve cover came back to me...(glare)

i should clarify, you don't have to drive in the crap we do up north for 5 months a yr....but i know you work hard at keeping her lookin sweet!! :)

Last edited:
I know, we got it a little easier down here. ;)Specially for the interior care.

slow :(

Attachments

• hot.jpg
    hot.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 803
  • hot1.jpg
    hot1.jpg
    632 KB · Views: 494
Pirana, just want to say that bay looks freaking sick!! makes me drool, what do you clean more your engine bay or the exterior of the car? looking great, looks quicker than mine lol.

062806_1921.jpg

this is the most recent but its bad cell phone quality cause my nikon is out for its yearly cleaning...

this is before i finished my custom little CAI
DSC_2283.jpg

DSC_2284.jpg

i'm painting that valve cover within the next week....

FYI.... that ghetto riging on the overflow tank and the nasty looking pvc was only temporary... haha... u cant see all of it in the first pic... but its definently fixed...

soo, just for clarification, is that a "j" pipe heat shield welded and wire strapped to ur intake?

02PROTEGE2.0 said:
062806_1921.jpg

this is the most recent but its bad cell phone quality cause my nikon is out for its yearly cleaning...

this is before i finished my custom little CAI
DSC_2283.jpg

DSC_2284.jpg

i'm painting that valve cover within the next week....

Bit off-topic guys: Should I go with a DG carbon fiber engine cover or a Powder coated wrinkle red valve cover. I have a Yellow P5.

my turn...

Attachments

• DSC02452.JPG
    DSC02452.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 423
  • DSC02453.JPG
    DSC02453.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 280
  • DSC02454.JPG
    DSC02454.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 449

Latest posts