Racing Beat Installed

CTt3P5

TAD
Contributor
:
2016 GT ST 47A
Installed the Racing Beat today. It is from an 03.5 MSP and looks and sounds GREAT!! I drove around town today with the radio off just to listen to it.

Install was easy after getting the old bolts off. Which I have to give Meineke a free plug for. I sprayed them down with penetrating oil last night and went out this morning to remove them. They wouldn't budge. So I called the local Midas and they wanted $25 to burn them off (no openings either). So I called Meineke and they said $10 and to bring her in. One came right off with an impact wrench, the other had to be burnt off. Total time 10 minutes including round trip....what a loud trip home it was with no muffler.

After getting home...piece of cake, 10 minutes. I did use some anti-seize lube on the MSP bolts if I should ever take it off, don't forsee that anytime soon though.

Well enough chatter, here's a link to pics...

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2495439&postcount=2538

as usual, teh sexiness.
I love those exhasts, personally, I think they are the best of all available there is out there!

Congrats and enjoy!

dude dont u know u just cant post pics man u gotta go all out andpost a sound clip man!!! please!!!

wohooo good choice. i have a rb exhaust as well although mine looks a lil different. i got it directly off rb site

Back