2007 Dodge Caliber SRT-4

mikeyb

Contributor
:
01 BMW 325xi Touring
2007 Dodge Caliber SRT-4 @ 2006 Chicago Show

Simon Elliott, Managing Director of Chrysler Group said: "The SRT-4 has been developed by Chrysler Groups Street Race Technology performance division. All SRT vehicles feature unique exterior details, lowered sports suspension, sports interior and a powerful engine - the all-new 2.4-litre turbocharged engine boasts a tyre-smoking 300 horsepower to deliver a level of power youd expect from a V8!"

The SRT-4 is a performance version of the Dodge Caliber and offers 260 lb. ft. of torque from a 2.4-litre turbocharged engine to reach 0-60 mph in less than 6 seconds.
--

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, this is replacing the Neon? What in the hell were they thinking, it looks like a freaking truck, I can't even tell how big it's supposed to be.

The Mazda3 5door looks alot better. I was thinking its a cross between a Toyota Matrix and Magnum.

I like the front end, and the power. I wish it was a sedan or coupe instead of the wagon/SUV

I haven't seen the Caliber in person, but from the pics and everything, I think they look kinda cool.

I'll be keeping an eye on it mainly for my gf as they're offering one with AWD.

An AWD SRT-4 version?? Hmmmmmm...........now that sounds interesting to me as well.

i honestly dont know what to think about that thing. except that i will be getting out of its way on the road with 300hp

I halfass saw one on tv and it looked pretty good. But we all know how the camera tricks you.

Damn 300hp...That's a lot from the factory even though it DOES look like a hedgehog. Won't it be priced well below the Evo and STi?

Word is the MS3 will be around 250hp in stock form...I hope that it makes insane tq or has "competitive gearing" so it can run with the pack.

The MS 3 isn't supposed to compete with the Evo and STI. It's designed to compete with the WRX and Ralliart Lancer, and it has more than enough power to match them.

is it a car? is it an suv? is it big or is it small? they really need to put a person in the picture so i can get some sort of perspective

Back