Ipodding of the 6 complete

theice said:
That thing is friggin' HUGE!
I know it's huge had to switch it up here ya go I use the ice link plus from densionusa.com

Attachments

• DSC01519.JPG
    DSC01519.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 297
  • DSC01518.JPG
    DSC01518.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 262
  • DSC01517.JPG
    DSC01517.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 268
Which ice link plus did you buy? I went to the densionusa.com site and they didn't have any thing for the 6. Also, how is it that the dealer only took 12 minutes to install it? Didn't they have to pull out the center console?

ibpmg said:
Which ice link plus did you buy? I went to the densionusa.com site and they didn't have any thing for the 6. Also, how is it that the dealer only took 12 minutes to install it? Didn't they have to pull out the center console?

I call them and they sent me one for a audi it had a mazda sticker over it so I think the audi ones will work you can get them at bestbuy.

And yes he took the center console the shifter and the radio climate control all in less the 15 minutes. and no damage at all works real good except it wont show the song name on the radio even though it says text.

Just get any 3.5mm stereo extension cable from a place like Radio Shack or (as you posted above) Best Buy.

Here's my installation of the auxmod, to which I've attached the cables from one end of a Radio Shack ground-loop isolator:
auxmod_rca.jpg

Back