MSP service manual?

540James

:
2007 Trailblazer SS
Anyone know where I can find a service manual(Like Haynes) for our MSP's? I see tons of them for tons of cars at Pep Boys and automotive store but nothing for even the regular protege. If anyone knows I'd like to know!

haynes is not a true "Service Manual". i can see if i can snag something from mazda, but the price might be up there.

yeah, i was thinking about going to the dealership. alls i need is something to show/tell me where everything is in the motor. and some insight on our electronics/wiring, etc. thanks

I talked with someone at Autozone about it, and he said Haynes won't put out a book until it's been at least 3 years since the model came out. There should be something on our Protege soon. I'm downloading the above manual as a reference. Thanks for the link, btw.

i HIGHLY doubt there will be a MSP-specific service manual available to the public due to the limited production of the car. as far as most things go, the regular Protege FSM shown above will work just fine.

sabishii said:
According to this thread, there IS a Mazdaspeed manual?
I didnt look at your link but I beleive you are referring to a "SUPPLEMENTAL" manual that has som Speed specefic info that needs to be added to a regular manual to make it complete for a speed.Nothing major though.

Yeah, it might be that. It's one of the posts in the For Sale forums, I guess I should just quote it to be sure:

2003 Protege & Speed Protege Factory Service Manual - the big all-inclusive one, blue three ring binder. Excellent condition, no tears, missing pages or smudges - it's just dusty. $80, come get it, I am not shipping this thing.

I have every single service manual available include the MSP addemdum (excuse spelling)...

I am borrowing them from Linux Racer to build my two engines. I will scan the MSP book and convert it to PDF if anybody wants?

apocman said:
I have every single service manual available include the MSP addemdum (excuse spelling)...

I am borrowing them from Linux Racer to build my two engines. I will scan the MSP book and convert it to PDF if anybody wants?
That will be very nice.

Back