hey ya'll

rdmp5!!

:
2003.5 mp5
hey ya'll, i was wondering what the lug pattern was on a M6, i have a protege 5 and am selling my rims to a guy with a 6. thanx.

5x114.3 Width of stock 6 rims are 16x7 55 offset and 17x7 60 offset. You selling stock protege rims or aftermarket? If the offset sits the rims farther out than stock make shure the rear fender clears the rims you are selling him.

Da 6 said:
5x114.3 Width of stock 6 rims are 16x7 55 offset and 17x7 60 offset. You selling stock protege rims or aftermarket? If the offset sits the rims farther out than stock make shure the rear fender clears the rims you are selling him.
they are aftermarket, and i'll keep that in mind. thanx bro.

if they sit out far but not too far then the rear fenders might need to be rolled. removing the rear spring and lifting up on the wheel will be the safest way to judge the fillament w/o doing damage to the rims and fenders.

Da 6 said:
if they sit out far but not too far then the rear fenders might need to be rolled. removing the rear spring and lifting up on the wheel will be the safest way to judge the fillament w/o doing damage to the rims and fenders.
the rims are 16's, i don't think that they will be a problem. I'll do this just in case though, and thanx loads for the information. nice to see no predjudice against other model owners, lol. we're gonna do this saturday, so if there is anything else you can think of, please let me know.

whats the tire size on the 16's you are installing?

Back