Who wants HIDs pt II (56K? Go cook a turkey)

I personally don't like how it looks plus I don't want anybody to be able to see my ballasts or HID wiring at all. Just my .02

When I intall mine, my logic were:

1. My car is not a show car, I don't care if people can see the ballasts and wire.
2. I am using aftermarket parts, I want to able to inspect or replace it easily whenever I need to...

Now, I am thinking to upgrade my HID headlights from 35w to 55w. I can have it done in less than 30 mins.

That's my $0.02

Last edited:
When I intall mine, my logic were:

1. My car is not a show car, I don't care if people can see the ballasts and wire.
2. I am using aftermarket parts, I want to able to inspect or replace it easily whenever I need to...

Now, I am thinking to upgrade my HID headlights from 35w to 55w. I can have it done in less than 30 mins.

That's my $0.02

Same thing for me, i don't see the idea of removing everything from the car just to install 2 ballasts ...

My 2 cents

Yup, I installed them originally in the same location on top, but it wasn't as clean an install, so I moved them down below, still accessible if you remove your wheel well covers, just those plastic clips....and then you can't see the wiring from above....but then again, now that I'm lowered with bigger wheels, the wheels are in the way.(hahaspit)

Last edited:
Anybody knows where that thread regarding the independent Fogs mod are? Im having a problem with mu fogs right after i installed the HID.

I saw the one for theMP5 and MS3 but its not the same as our 5

Last edited:
Back