3M Adhesive Remover

Kansei

Banned
Anyone know of a good place in CT (preferably not in Eastern CT) where I can pick up some 3M Adhesive Remover? I removed my door moldings and then washed the car before doing meguiars 3-step system on the car, but using what I have at home I can't get the adhesive off at all. I can't drive the car anywhere since I want to get it waxed today so if anyone knows a place that has it in stock I could steal my mom's car to go get it.

ow time to bandage the fingers. That was pain. I tried a couple adhesive removers including "3M wax, tar, and adhesive remover" before moving on to a spray can adhesive remover that the guy at Advance Auto Parts said he had never used but some guy came in and bought their entire stock of it and had them order some more because he said it was the best stuff in the world.

Well the door trim is off now. It's a bit too dark to stary the 3-step so I'll be getting up at sunrise to do that before I have to go to work.

ya like i said in another thread.... you will have some blisters on your fingers/thumb when you are done.... but the blisters heal.... your car will look better forever(or as long as it lasts)

joka1 said:
ya like i said in another thread.... you will have some blisters on your fingers/thumb when you are done.... but the blisters heal.... your car will look better forever(or as long as it lasts)

Yeah now that it's light outside I look outside and the car looks a lot better. wow I didn't think it would be a big difference.

Back