OT: rent around UF

depends,

i pay 220 plus utilites for a 3/2 and i share a bathroom @ boardwalk, next place im living is belamny grand and i'm gonna pay around 360 (masterbedroom) plus utilites which is also a 3/2

go to apartmenthunters.com, great website to find apartments, its free and they will tell you the specials each apartment is giving out

your looking to spend around 350-500, depends on locations and other bills

Well my rent at the apartment is total 720

the new one i'm moving into is 1030 but thats divided by three ppl, those pricings are based on what I have to pay

how big is the apartment that you have now? and how big is the new one that you are moving too, bedrooms/bathrooms (and sq feet wise if you know). how far from school? walking distance?

are you kidding me like 250 to rent a place?!?!?
but your sharing these out with other kids or somthing do you have your own living room?
cuz apartments around here are at least 700 a month 2bed 1 bath

If you are looking at apartments in GainesHell, www.aptratings.com is a great way to know if you will be moving into the ghetto.

I lived at Covered Bridge Apartments for 2.5 years. We flooded twice. They suck ass.

totally the way to go. www.eratrend.com is a good site.

My mortgage on my 3 BR 1.5 bath is $400 a month.

edit: I live outside of Gainesville, and have a regular block home. Gainesville can be a lot more $.

Last edited:
just checked out the website. they didn't have anything in the UF zip code. i saw a 2/2 condo walking distance from UF for $135k in local magazine. that's cheap. 2/2 condo conversions in my area are $190k+

yeah, close to UF there are not a lot of condos. Lots of homes though. There is a section of Gainesville where there are tons of for sale by owner signs. Usually bought by parents so their kids could have cheap housing.

Also, www.gainesville.com or www.alligator.org classsified section.

If you find a place, and want me to take pics for you, just let me know.

Back