Canuck Motorsports springs installed (pics)

ZoomVT said:
you are right the difference is almost negligible but a difference that could mean rubbing or not as little as it is. I was only asking to see what other people thought or other people that had experince with 18" wheels and a drop.

my friend has an 3 on 18" and the same Eibach kit i have, he is riding 225's and there is no problem,

do i get it rigth that the ride coulb be stiffer with that set?
im riding the Eibach kit with standart shocks (brand new car) and the car could not be stiffer at all, if i drive over the paintet line og the middle af the road, my blackhole knows ho painted it, and when (stoned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoomVT
you are right the difference is almost negligible but a difference that could mean rubbing or not as little as it is. I was only asking to see what other people thought or other people that had experince with 18" wheels and a drop.
Viking3 said:
my friend has an 3 on 18" and the same Eibach kit i have, he is riding 225's and there is no problem

This is what I was wondering about too.. Tim is wanting to get 19's for the RX-8, so I was debating springs and his stock 18's for the 3.. The 18's have a larger rim but lower profile tire, while the 17's are the opposite so I'm thinking it would almost balance out.

Does anyone know if the slight extra drop from the Canuck springs makes a difference here?

Back