For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
FS: OEM Mazdaspeed 3/6 Shift Knob Selling a used OEM Mazdaspeed 6 shift knob. Also the same one that fits on a Mazdaspeed 3. It has some minor scratches on the metal trim but aside from that is fine. ****SOLD**** List Date: 11/26/2013 For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: OEM Mazdaspeed 3/6 Shift Knob -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $45 + $0 Shipping --------------------------------------
FS: Traded my 08 MS3. Cobb SRI, OEM floormats, misc stuff inside. I traded in my 2008 Speed3 so I'm selling the stuff I pulled off. The intake was on the car for about 40k. Mats were only used for a month until I got all weather mats so they're like new except a little dirt. Everything is obo and shipping not included. Cash or paypal only. Huge discount if you buy it all, make me an offer! Mazdaspeed3 carpet floor mats - $150 Cobb SRI - $100 I'm selling the stuff below as a lot, for $60. Sorry, all or nothing. Mazdaspeed oil cap Mazda locking lug nuts with key Mazda front plate mount NIB pollen filter Stock shifter weight List Date: 6/22/2014 For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: Traded my 08 MS3...
We are parting out a silver, 2002 Mazda Protg P5 that was involved in a crash last summer. THIS CAR DOES NOT HAVE AN ENGINE AND DOES NOT CURRENTLY RUN. . .. YOU CAN NOT DRIVE IT HOME !!! The car had roughly 120,000 miles and was in excellent condition at the time of the crash. The front of the car was destroyed but everything from the firewall back was still perfect. We also have a Megan SS 2 " cat-back exhaust to sell. . .. If you need parts... email me at jciscott@msn.com Stuff we HAVE TO SELL, Headlights Tail lights and marker lights Suspension Brakes all body parts from firewall back are PERFECT excellent interior, seats, headliner, plastic parts dash and gauge cluster ECU 2 Wheels with good tires all the galss...
2014 Mazda CX5 19" Grand Touring wheels and tires Wheels and tires have approximately 4000-5000 miles, mostly highway. Excellent condition and center caps are included. Asking $1000 or best reasonable offer. Great upgrade for any 2013-2015 Mazda CX5 sport/touring fwd/AWD. List Date: 7/2/2014 Location: Grand Rapids, MI, United States For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2014 Mazda CX5 19" Grand Touring wheels and tires -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $1,000.00 (Local Pickup Only) --------------------------------------
Has its issues. Buy for parts or fixer upper. Interior is in good shape. Some dents and dings. 150xxx on the odo. No 3rd gear. Motor is fine. Needs motor mount and sway bar bushings. Other than that it's in good shape and everything works. Located in Burlington county new jersey. Call 609.802.5934 asking $1850.
J-spec tail light for the protege5 (wagon) HI protege5 fans. Here is a part that might catch your interest. My location is San Diego, CA, Miramesa and my cell number is 858-610-0084. *J-Spec Tail Lights w/ Harness & Bulbs - $250 w/shipping -I have bought some 6k reverse bulbs and premium red turn signal bulbs from VLEDS PM'D ME IF YOUR INTERESTED & I WILL ALSO SEND PICTURES SO YOU CAN SEE THE CONDITIONS [/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG]
All items are located in Toronto, Canada. Can meet for local drop off and payment in the GTA (Hamilton in the west, Oshawa in the East, Markham/Richmond Hill in the north). Reason for selling: Sold the Protege; getting rid of old parts. A few more things up for grabs as I clean house.. JDM Rear Seat Cupholder "auto folding" cup holder for the rear bench in 1998(?)+ Protege's. I had this installed in my 2001. Link: eBay (new link 2014/06/30) Unfortunately the pics of the cupholder in my car do not have my name; difficult since I don't have the car anymore. I took them when I first installed it eons ago. Installation will require you to drill two holes into your center armrest. The cupholder comes with rubber grommets...
Selling an Unorthodox Racing Underdrive Pulley for the Crank. Comes with the Timing gear, which has to be pulled off of the stock pulley, so this is truely a bolt on and go product. This was used on my Protege 5 before and after I turbo it. It will fit the FS-DE, FS-DET, and the FP-DE motors. Years, 99-00 1.8L and the 2001-2003.5 2.0L and the MSP Reduce the rotating weight, quicker acceleration and needed for running underdrive accessory pulleys Asking 100 shipped.
FS: '06-'07 Mazda5 front lip, rear lip and headlight covers Front lip spoiler and rear lip spoiler plus mad dog headlight covers. Off a '07 Mazda5. Last pic is the parts on my car, so you can see the color. The white mazda5 is for reference just to show the front lip on a mazda5. Made from polyurethane so flexible. No cracks, in good condition. List Date: 12/29/2013 Location: Laguna Hills, CA, United States For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: '06-'07 Mazda5 front lip, rear lip and headlight covers -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $200 (Local Pickup Only) -------------------------------------- Mobile friendly version: FS: '06-'07 Mazda5 front lip, rear lip and headlight covers
FS: Mazda 3 5 megan lower H brace H brace from megan racing . Mounts on underside of car. From a 2007 mazda 5. But originally for the mazda 3. Used for a few months. Sold car because I moved to Japan. Been in storage since 2007. Can't remember the details... List Date: 12/29/2013 Location: Laguna Hills, CA, United States For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: Mazda 3 5 megan lower H brace -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $50 (Local Pickup Only) -------------------------------------- Mobile friendly version: FS: Mazda 3 5 megan lower H brace
1991 RX-7 1991 Mazda RX-7. Runs and drives. Good engine and 5-speed transmission. Not much rust but a lot of dents and a bad interior. Solid undercarriage and newer brakes. Could be fixed but a great parts car. Salvage title. Call 814-229-4256. List Date: 6/24/2014 Location: Mayport, PA, United States For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1991 RX-7 -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $750.00 (Local Pickup Only) --------------------------------------
Cobb Shifter, BC Coilovers, Stock Exhaust, Stock DP, Stock Manifold, and so forth Updated. This is the crap I have left. Name your prices. I want to throw this stuff out. You pay for shipping. Aftermarket: Xede Chip - $20 (Needs new wire harness, or fix one of the loose wires) OEM Stuff: Stock Shifter - $5 (Has a bit of rust, needs cleaning) Stock camber arms - $20 Stock engine cover - $20 Stock Hood vent thing - $50 Stock bypass valve - $5 Stock Downpipe - $20 (2 pc, Got a stripped o2 sensor welded into it) Stock Airbox - $20 (Incomplete?) Stock Exhuast - $20(Cut) Stock TMIC - $20 Stock TIP - $20 Stock Trans Engine Mount - $10 Stock Passenger Engine Mount - $10 Stock Cartridge Oil Filter Adapter - $10 Free Stuff: Some Random...
Hello! Couple items up for sale today, was cleaning out the garage and realized that I still had these parts on me after unfortunately getting rear ended and having to write off my beloved P5 back in August. :( My loss can be your gain though, pretty motivated to sell as I have no need for these parts any more and would like to use the extra money to apply to getting parts for my new build (2004 Civic SIR). I am located in Canada, so shipping to the States would be a slight bit more expensive as opposed to just shipping within Canada, and I will be using Canada Post to ship any and all parts out. Not looking to get lowballed, I won't even entertain impractical offers, my prices are fair. 1. AEM Short Ram Intake (SRI) Extremely clean...
CX-5 OEM XENON HEADLAMP Hi, I bought this oem cx-5 headlamp for $300, but I decided I didn't want a cx-5 and found a good deal on an infiniti ex35. So, I am selling this because I was going to put this into a base model cx-5 to have hids. But, Never got around to buying the car. ALL TABS ARE INTACT NONE ARE BROKEN. My loss is your gain in this case. I am shipping the item for FREE and already taking a $100 + shipping loss. So not make any offers price is firm. There are some minor scuffs on the item I did my best to take the pictures with my cellphone, its not a dslr so, I can't promise the best quality. Thank you List Date: 5/14/2013 For more info, click here to view the original listing: CX-5 OEM XENON HEADLAMP...
Hey guys, Selling a project I bought a while ago and didn't end up doing. It's a Katskinz Leather Interior designed for the P5 but I've heard of it also working in the sedan. Everything is in great shape and looks brand new besides one spot that i included in a picture but it's really small. Looking for $400(includes shipping to the lower 48) OBO. pm me with any questions! Thanks!
Back