For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
Kozmic Motorsports Primary EGR Delete Block Off Mazdaspeed 3 6 CX7 MS3 MS6 MPS I have a lightly used Kozmic Motorsports EGR Block Off Plate for the Mazda DISI 2.3L Turbo Engine. Will fit ANY year Mazdaspeed 3 or Mazdaspeed 6 and CX7 with the DISI engine. List Date: 3/14/2016 For more info, click here to view the original listing: Kozmic Motorsports Primary EGR Delete Block Off Mazdaspeed 3 6 CX7 MS3 MS6 MPS -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $30.00 --------------------------------------
Hey so this is my first attempt selling stuff online so please be patient with me. I bought a 03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege to turbo my P5 so everything im not using will be sold. The list will be updated as i get proper pictures and parts off the car. Prices are in US dollars and do not include shipping I will give those who PM a quote if i can. All dealing will be through PayPal unless you are local. All Factory yellow mica. No interior except front door panels dash guage cluster with 258k and radio surrond. Using turbo exhaust suspension ecu transmission and short shifter. Body is very very rusty i do not think there is one metal piece on it work selling. What is currently ready to go Headlights- $50 Note one headlight has a little over...
Garrett GT2554 -Purchased used, spins freely with no shaft play. Comes with new gaskets and oil drain adapter fitting. $500 Manifold, downpipe and heatshield -No cracks or broken fasteners, new copper nuts, new 304 20ga stainless heatsheild $200 Airbox to turbo inlet piping w/ Volvo BOV $45
Unichip ECU Piggyback $275 shipped obo *Update found boost solenoid* Unichip Piggyback. I do not have the box as it was already on the car when I purchased it. I sold the car yesterday and have no need for this now. $275 shipped obo Paypal ONLY. Throw me some offers. Untitled by Christopher Rodriguez, on Flickr Untitled by Christopher Rodriguez, on Flickr Untitled by Christopher Rodriguez, on Flickr Untitled by Christopher Rodriguez, on Flickr Untitled by Christopher Rodriguez, on Flickr
Full partout is now in effect. All items sold as is and all sales final. All lowball offers will be ignored. First come first served. I'll update the thread with additional parts as I pull them out of storage and take pictures. For more detailed pictures please pm me your email or cellphone number and I will send you more pictures. Prices do not include shipping unless otherwise noted. Items including shipping cost are only for lower 48. Mam T2 exhaust manifold. SOLD Lower control arms with whiteline bushings.... $258 shipped Brand new AWR oil pan with 10an fitting.... SOLD Brand new MFactory LSD.... SOLD Corcksport v1 downpipe... SOLD TWM shortshifter....SOLD CR3 modified and Powder coated red vc with catchcans and...
MSP: Cluster, ECU, Door Sill, Engine Cover x 2, Strut & Sway Bar. P5: Steering Wheel Need to fund a rebuilt P5 transmission! Sedan plans must wait. All prices are OBO, just ask, most i can say is no! Located in 94587. Paypal preferred. 1. MSP Cluster $100 Shipped $90 SHIPPED! 2. MSP ECU $100 Shipped $90 SHIPPED! 3. MSP Door Sills $65 Shipped SOLD!!! 4. MSP Engine Covers $50 Shipped Each 1 SOLD! 1 LEFT!! 5. MSP Strut Bar & Tower Brackets $75 Shipped SOLD!!! 6. MSP Racing Beat Sway Bar and brackets $120 Shipped $110 SHIPPED! 7. P5 Leather Steering Wheel (Great condition, no tears, no cruise control) $75 Shipped SOLD!!! Also have OEM gt2554r Turbo setup from Manifold to J-Pipe. PM if interested 2-19-16 lot by Brandon Chang, on Flickr...
Guardian Angel Overboost Protection or Boost Controller The Stratified Automotive Controls Guardian Angel is designed to protect your turbo charged or Supercharger motor from one of the worst catastrophes: uncontrollable OVERBOOST! This is the best investment you can make in protecting your tuned turbocharged engine from failure. This has save my built motor plenty of times while on the dyno pushing the car to the limit. It will force your BOV or BPV to open once the car has gone pass your desired peak Boost PSI to help keep the motor from overboosting. List Date: 3/3/2016 For more info, click here to view the original listing: Guardian Angel Overboost Protection or Boost Controller -------------------------------------- On Sale...
I have a few items for sale for 2001-2003 Protgs of various trim levels. Parts are dirty and need cleaned up a bit, but work. All are OBO. Price includes shipping within the continental US. Parts shipping from St. Louis, MO. Name is Justin. PayPal only. (drive)(thumb) Mazda Protege P5 ECU with sport shift (auto) SOLD Mazda Protege P5 sport shift shifter assembly $100 Mazdaspeed Protege fog light bumper inserts for the 03.5 lip. SOLD Mazda Protege 2.0 valve cover $75 Mazda Protege intake manifold with VTCS and VICS $100 Mazda Protege cup holder (from a 2001 LX) $25 eBay air intake with MAF sensor SOLD Stock Horn $15 eBrake Handle (cover only) $10
Many things for sale, all used unless stated other wise. Prices are +shipping, unless stated other wise. Paypal only, or local cash pick up Mazda 626 valve cover and (OEM)626 coils with ngk wires: $100 Shipped (lower48) Selling everything as a package, it makes for a cleaner more oem look. Plug and play, bigger coils then stock. Theyre suppose to be more reliable and deliver a stronger spark compared to the dinky stock coils. Mounting bracket is included. Valve cover needs a fresh coat of paint. 3rd gen protege valve cover: $40 Shipped (lower48) 03 Protege5 AC compressor (OEM) 94k miles: $70 Worked fine, the ac leaked because the high pressure hose was rubbing on an intercooler pipe. I decided to remove the ac than fixing it...
Sick of looking at these in my apartment. These will be going in the trash next weekend unless anyone is interested. For sale are a full set of Protege 99-04 sedan/hatchback Espelir Japan blue lowering springs. If you are checking out this thread, then you probably already know that these were one of the most highly recommended springs for our car. Condition: I never installed on my MSP, but I bought this from MP3Performance in this thread http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123778014-Protege-Part-Out-(Suspension-Header-DaveB-rings-TWM-SS-and-more) According to him, they have about 20,000 miles on them. Some paint chips have peeled off and there is quite a bit of surface rust, but they are by no means rusted through...
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege Sunlight Silver Metallic w/ black interior 2.0L Turbo (Garrett T25) Limited Slip Differential 182k miles $4,300 More pics here: http://s367.photobucket.com/user/m_gerth/library/MSP%20ForSale Bought it new in 2004 with 500 miles on the odometer from Diamond Mazda in Baton Rouge, LA. All work other than a few oil changes by Mazda dealerships has been performed by me. I enjoyed building this car for track days and it was my daily driver up until June 2015. Its loud and stiff by design but tons of fun. Ive since purchased a new daily driver and have a RX7 for track days. Unfortunately I dont have the room to keep this car as well. Registration will renew in March so the car will be freshly inspected...
Back