For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
looking for 200$ For anything that is still available, shipping at your expense. Turbo **sold** Ecu **sold** Manifold **sold** Down pipe and j pipe Almost new clutch kit Injectors and rail Transmission with diff Shifter and linkage Starter motor Full exhaust Map sensor Headlights Mazdaspeed scuff plates Timing gears and crank pulley Camshafts **sold** Mazdaspeed cluster
The good: Clean Body - No Rust. Turbo II full swap including transmission, driveshaft, differential, and professionally rebuilt axles. Godspeed FMIC kit, Apexi intake, RTek chipped ECU eliminates fuel cut and OMP, also retards timing one degree for every psi of boost over stock. CyberStork white face JDM Turbo II cluster, Grant steering wheel and hub, Walbro 255 fuel pump, D2 coilovers. New Rear Wheel Bearings. Fresh Redline Fluids in Transmission and Rear Differential. Solid Delrin Differential Mounts Installed. Turbo has been ported to avoid boost creep. New Aluminium Radiator - Ebay. New Stainless Turbo Back Exhaust - Ebay. New Wagner Brakepads all around. Dual Belt alternator pulley and new belts - need to be installed. New Radiator...
Up for sale is a 2003 Mazda protege 5 for parts or for sale. All parts are available except the engine as it has a blown head gasket. Some after market parts like exhaust. Will update with brands tomorrow. Will deliver any part over $50 if you're in Houston or surrounding areas. https://imgur.com/a/mZzxy Pics https://imgur.com/a/m3YN5 Parts available -Injen CAI $115 shipped -Magnaflow Exhaust $240 shipped -front seats $175 a piece or $240 together plus shipping -rear seats $100 plus shipping -rims and tires (45% tread generic wheels) $200 plus shipping -Fog lights $55 each shipped or $85 shipped pair -Head lights- $75 shipped a piece or $140 shipped together -Tail lights- $65 a piece shipped or $130 shipped together...
Mazda Cx-5 OEM Hitch + Wiring OEM Mazda CX-5 Hitch/Harness removed from new car. All wiring, taps and control box included. Also included is the tow bar insert, and a pin.. It did not come with a ball. The wires simply use quick connect wire taps. The internal to external 4 Pin Connector is roughed up as it was very difficult to remove the leads from the connector so I could remove the external wiring (in my opinion, do not use the small grommet specified in the instructions, but use (one of) the larger ones under the spare instead so you don't have to bother with removing leads from that connector). It still clips and holds the leads as necessary. I didn't picture them, but I have the fishing wire specified in the instructions. I...
03 Protege5 Manual mechanics special 03+ manual protege5, super clean, loaded, new dunlops, newer stop tech pads/rotors, runs but bad lower engine bearing(needs repair), bad alternator (replace), all else works, minimal rust, 234k highway, no accidents, orig owner. Most fun car I ever owned. Good deal if u can do work yourself. $1600/obo Difficulty loading pics. Will keep trying. Until posted here, can view pics on Craigslist Milwaukee.
Have a random mazdaspeed protege and protege parts laying around I won't mind getting selling to make space obo are welcome please be reasonable when give and offer consider shipping and taxes. If your not local Mazdaspeed protege main bearing plate (Cleaned) - $40 - SOLD Mazdaspeed protege main bearing plate (Uncleaned) - $30 I can clean it at work for 10 bucks Protege 2.0 Manuel trans oem mount good condition no visible cracks - $20 Mazdaspeed protege fender turn signals both - 15 Protege 2.0 knock sensor 4 months old bought from Mazda - 40 Mazdaspeed protege oem tail light - 20 Mazdaspeed protege oem strut bar slightly wrapped but fight fine - 25 Mazdaspeed protege oem turbo dump tube no o-ring - 15 Thanks everybody...
Hello zoom zoomers! Coming from the sunshine state, Florida here!! I'm parting out my 2003 mazda protege5 by august 23rd (Preferably a week into august) because I cannot commute to school in this car come fall. Twas' a hand-me-down from my mom and have been driving it the past 5 years. Being a 6'3" guy I find myself regardless of how I position the seats feeling like a hunchback. My mom got it used in 2003 and I have the title in hand. Let's do this. 126,xxx miles Non-smoker Never seen snow Rust is quite nonexistent. http://imgur.com/a/DxapZ http://imgur.com/a/DxapZ Let me apologize in advance and announce that I didn't have my username, mazda24/7, and the date all in one pic I did one of each in an individual pic, License plate...
My 03+ Manual P5 234k is in superior shape EXCEPT, bad lower engine bearing, and bad alternator. Everything else works well, minimal rust, new Dunlope, etc. Alternator replacement easy, but I don't have the mechanical expertise to fix the motor myself. I think it is probably too expensive to pay someone else to pull and fix/replace a motor. Don't have to tell you guys, it's the most fun car I've ever had. It's a shame, but I guess it's time to sell it. It will be a great car for someone that knows how to do the work themselves. Enough rambling. How and where do I posted for sale on the site? Don't even know how to attach pictures. Any advice is absolutely welcome. Thanks. Stickman
This isn't an official sale post just wanting to see if there would be any sort of interested in these wheels as they are just currently taking up space in my garage. P5's are pretty limited on wheel selection especially on lowered cars unless you want to start cutting/adding flares and doing crazy stuff so i though they might appeal more to the people on here more than those on craigslist.. I had the centerbore bored out in order to clear the P5's hub. The wheels are 5x114.3 BBS RG023, 16x7 +45 all the way around and are a set of 5. The set of four that would be on the car are in great shape and the 5th wheel has some cosmetic blemishes (careless with a tire iron maybe?) that were there from the previous owner. Regardless all wheels...
Back